At Home Nudism With Sisters

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Post Reply
NudeBaG
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2048 times
Been thanked: 4100 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by NudeBaG »

Jeepman89 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:38 am Another great chapter setting up Jill and Millie's friends' turn to interact with naked Dathon!
Still might be a chapter or 2 before we get there, but it’s important ✌🏻
Some surprises may be in order
Emily
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 am
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 746 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by Emily »

I read this whole thing last night and thoroughly enjoyed it :) I’m excited to see how things progress with Jill and Millie and hope one of them get the courage to join him at some point in being nude.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5039 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by Jeepman89 »

Then it would no longer be CFNM.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2048 times
Been thanked: 4100 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by NudeBaG »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:51 am I read this whole thing last night and thoroughly enjoyed it :) I’m excited to see how things progress with Jill and Millie and hope one of them get the courage to join him at some point in being nude.
Glad you are enjoying it😁
Jill? Millie?
MARNIE?!
I wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 end up as nudists at some point.😉
But for now, the focus is on Dathon
NudeBaG
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2048 times
Been thanked: 4100 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by NudeBaG »

I am curious.
I’m writing this as taking place in a very specific decade.
Wondering if that’s coming through🤔
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5039 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm thinking it's the mid 1990's.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2048 times
Been thanked: 4100 times
Contact:

Re: At Home Nudism With Sisters

Post by NudeBaG »

Jeepman89 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:24 am I'm thinking it's the mid 1990's.
Very good!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests