Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
darklord66
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 726 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by darklord66 »

Moonshine+CC21 wrote: Sat May 30, 2026 6:55 pm
computerphoto wrote: Sat May 30, 2026 4:23 pm
Moonshine+CC21 wrote: Tue May 19, 2026 1:43 pm

Thank you mate.

Aye I couldn't think of how to start properly with thar chapter to be honest.

Yeah I could've done and to be honest it did go out of my head when writing.

That's the plan for next one. It's why I ended with her not getting told about it. Maybe even have the girls ignore her for a bit. And makes her think they're done with her and the one day she wears embarrassing undies is the day they are back with the challenges.

Also yep that is the next thing I'm planning to do. Her having to take off clothes. Maybe even get rid of her top half too. Or perhaps I can have her skirt taken off completely at break and has to spend break time like that and have to go to class and meet back up with Madison or Bianca or both whatever to get her skirt back. Yeah infact that might be more of a natural progression Yeah then I can do topless after that.

Thanks for feedback mate. PS haven't heard of SPaG in along time πŸ˜‚
That's great to hear, maybe she has to toss or destroy the clothes so she can't wear them anymore.
That'll be something I'll try to put in too. thanks for idea mate
Yeah that will keep the story interesting, since then she will have to explain to her parents what going on
Moonshine+CC21
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 265 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by Moonshine+CC21 »

darklord66 wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 12:44 am
Moonshine+CC21 wrote: Sat May 30, 2026 6:55 pm
computerphoto wrote: Sat May 30, 2026 4:23 pm

That's great to hear, maybe she has to toss or destroy the clothes so she can't wear them anymore.
That'll be something I'll try to put in too. thanks for idea mate
Yeah that will keep the story interesting, since then she will have to explain to her parents what going on
You nake a god point there so yeah I'll definitely try to incorporate it since it adds to the embarrassment
computerphoto
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1181 times
Been thanked: 331 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by computerphoto »

Moonshine+CC21 wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 8:33 am
darklord66 wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 12:44 am
Moonshine+CC21 wrote: Sat May 30, 2026 6:55 pm

That'll be something I'll try to put in too. thanks for idea mate
Yeah that will keep the story interesting, since then she will have to explain to her parents what going on
You nake a god point there so yeah I'll definitely try to incorporate it since it adds to the embarrassment
Can't wait to see what's in the next part.
darklord66
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 726 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by darklord66 »

bump
computerphoto
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1181 times
Been thanked: 331 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by computerphoto »

bump
doubtless
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:35 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by doubtless »

Bump again. Man the pacing, perspective, and challenges here are phenomenal. Would kill for another chapter 😭😭😭
Moonshine+CC21
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 265 times
Contact:

Re: Fun With The New Girl (New Part 17/5/26)

Post by Moonshine+CC21 »

doubtless wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:38 pm Bump again. Man the pacing, perspective, and challenges here are phenomenal. Would kill for another chapter 😭😭😭
cheers mate. for the compliments to my story and telling me what "bump" means πŸ˜‚

It will come....eventually. at the moment I've got a few stories to do before doing another chapter for this one. But hopefully it'll be worth it when I post the next chapter. Atleast I've got the idea written out so it's not like I'm completely blind when it comes to the next chapter
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Davedel1 and 17 guests