Thank you so much, I'm really glad you're enjoying the story!iwanttowrite wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:35 pm Really enjoying how this story is going so far. Your writing is wonderful. I’m interested in reading what you’ve got planned for Chloe. The only critique I have is that the story feels a bit rushed - considering Chloe’s mother gave her the *choice* of telling the truth or committing to the lie, but immediately threw away her clothes. Doesn’t seem like she has much of a choice any more(good for us, not so good for her). Can’t wait to see how she endures her first day back at school! Here’s hoping that she might not have to endure the humiliation alone![]()
The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
-
deliciouscake1234
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2026 6:12 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
All my stories and chapters can be found on my AO3 or Chyoa profile:
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
Tags:
-
SixPathsKeyblader
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:32 pm
- Has thanked: 161 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
Good chapter. There is one thing that has been on my mind though. Why hasn't Chloe confronted Jenna yet about her betrayal from the first chapter? What Jenna did wasn't just some simple prank. Jenna could have downright ruined Chloe's life (at least for the foreseeable future).
-
elysianempire
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2025 2:55 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
I agree. I'm surprised Victoria doesn't make Henna go naked while at the house. I can't see her pushing Jenna to be a full nudist right away due to both saying she was Chloe support thus can't have her be naked in public for the sake of the lie and that Chole would need someone to protect her for the first few days/weeks. But I can see her eventually forcing Jenna into being a full nudist, under the guise of wanting to convert or something like that, so she can understand the consequences of her actions.SixPathsKeyblader wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:45 am Good chapter. There is one thing that has been on my mind though. Why hasn't Chloe confronted Jenna yet about her betrayal from the first chapter? What Jenna did wasn't just some simple prank. Jenna could have downright ruined Chloe's life (at least for the foreseeable future).
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
I absolutely LOVE this story
I'm just curious since Jenna can't help but take peaks at Chloe's butt naked body that is Jenna potentially into girls or just generally can't help herself from looking at Chloe?? Again i love this story and I can't wait for the guys and the girls to react to Chloe's nudity
-
nachtmuziek
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:26 pm
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
Great second chapter, I love the interactions she has with her family and Jenna while she is stuck naked at home. I disagree with the comment that this story feels rushed; I think it's paced very well, you do a good job at steadily increasing the stakes to keep me anxious to read the next part. I like stories that get you in the headspace of the protagonist, and this one executes that well.
I think Victoria throwing away Chloe's clothes before she gets a chance to decide whether to fess up shows that she knows Chloe well enough to know that she would never confess. She also clearly is just as personally invested in Chloe committing to the lie as Chloe is, since it appears to be far better for Chloe academically and legally to pretend to be a nudist than to risk expulsion and arrest, which for Victoria would be by far the worst option she sees for her daughter. So even if Chloe wanted to confess, Victoria would likely let it happen, and is only giving Chloe the illusion of choice.
As for Jenna, I am really enjoying the development of her character. It's just as difficult, if not more so now, to know what her intentions are. She appears to genuinely care for Chloe, but it's also pretty convenient that she "forgot" to bring Chloe's clothes with her when she came to return her other belongings. She was the one who set the whole "nudist" thing into motion, so she of all people should know the importance of those clothes. But at the same time, she wouldn't have reasonably known that all of Chloe's clothes at home were thrown out, so she still has plausible deniability there. And as much as I'd like to see Jenna face justice for putting poor Chloe in this mess, I think it would definitely be more interesting to see her continue and evolve this ambiguous role of the supportive friend/potential puppet master, at least for a good while.
I can't wait for the next part, this story is already excellent so far!
I think Victoria throwing away Chloe's clothes before she gets a chance to decide whether to fess up shows that she knows Chloe well enough to know that she would never confess. She also clearly is just as personally invested in Chloe committing to the lie as Chloe is, since it appears to be far better for Chloe academically and legally to pretend to be a nudist than to risk expulsion and arrest, which for Victoria would be by far the worst option she sees for her daughter. So even if Chloe wanted to confess, Victoria would likely let it happen, and is only giving Chloe the illusion of choice.
As for Jenna, I am really enjoying the development of her character. It's just as difficult, if not more so now, to know what her intentions are. She appears to genuinely care for Chloe, but it's also pretty convenient that she "forgot" to bring Chloe's clothes with her when she came to return her other belongings. She was the one who set the whole "nudist" thing into motion, so she of all people should know the importance of those clothes. But at the same time, she wouldn't have reasonably known that all of Chloe's clothes at home were thrown out, so she still has plausible deniability there. And as much as I'd like to see Jenna face justice for putting poor Chloe in this mess, I think it would definitely be more interesting to see her continue and evolve this ambiguous role of the supportive friend/potential puppet master, at least for a good while.
I can't wait for the next part, this story is already excellent so far!
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1183 times
- Been thanked: 333 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
I also do not feel the story is being rushed, since Chloe had a few choices to make, and since I think she is submissive in nature, that's why she is basically doing what she was told first by Jenna, then by her mom, because first she told everyone she was a nudiest becasue Jenna told her to sy that, then she watches her mom throw away all her clothes, and because she is submissive in nature, when her mom told her not to touch and them and do not take them out of the bin and that they whould be gone before she wroke up, that is why she did not take them back out of the trash after her parents went to bed. Because I strongly believe she is submissive in nature and does what she is told to do, even though she did not want to be a nudist, since she was told she was going to be a nudist from now on by both Jenna and then her mom, that is what it is.
Yes she could of told the truth that Jenna took her clothes, and she was only naked because Jenna took them. I, again, strongly believe the reason she did not say that is that she does what other people tell her to do, and that is the way she is.
Yes she could of told the truth that Jenna took her clothes, and she was only naked because Jenna took them. I, again, strongly believe the reason she did not say that is that she does what other people tell her to do, and that is the way she is.
-
darklord66
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
- Has thanked: 752 times
- Been thanked: 120 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
I agree. I think Chloe has a naturally submissive personality, and it will become interesting as this story moves forward.computerphoto wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:26 pm I also do not feel the story is being rushed, since Chloe had a few choices to make, and since I think she is submissive in nature, that's why she is basically doing what she was told first by Jenna, then by her mom, because first she told everyone she was a nudiest becasue Jenna told her to sy that, then she watches her mom throw away all her clothes, and because she is submissive in nature, when her mom told her not to touch and them and do not take them out of the bin and that they whould be gone before she wroke up, that is why she did not take them back out of the trash after her parents went to bed. Because I strongly believe she is submissive in nature and does what she is told to do, even though she did not want to be a nudist, since she was told she was going to be a nudist from now on by both Jenna and then her mom, that is what it is.
Yes she could of told the truth that Jenna took her clothes, and she was only naked because Jenna took them. I, again, strongly believe the reason she did not say that is that she does what other people tell her to do, and that is the way she is.
-
deliciouscake1234
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2026 6:12 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
Thanks for another great comment!nachtmuziek wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:20 pm Great second chapter, I love the interactions she has with her family and Jenna while she is stuck naked at home. I disagree with the comment that this story feels rushed; I think it's paced very well, you do a good job at steadily increasing the stakes to keep me anxious to read the next part. I like stories that get you in the headspace of the protagonist, and this one executes that well.
I think Victoria throwing away Chloe's clothes before she gets a chance to decide whether to fess up shows that she knows Chloe well enough to know that she would never confess. She also clearly is just as personally invested in Chloe committing to the lie as Chloe is, since it appears to be far better for Chloe academically and legally to pretend to be a nudist than to risk expulsion and arrest, which for Victoria would be by far the worst option she sees for her daughter. So even if Chloe wanted to confess, Victoria would likely let it happen, and is only giving Chloe the illusion of choice.
As for Jenna, I am really enjoying the development of her character. It's just as difficult, if not more so now, to know what her intentions are. She appears to genuinely care for Chloe, but it's also pretty convenient that she "forgot" to bring Chloe's clothes with her when she came to return her other belongings. She was the one who set the whole "nudist" thing into motion, so she of all people should know the importance of those clothes. But at the same time, she wouldn't have reasonably known that all of Chloe's clothes at home were thrown out, so she still has plausible deniability there. And as much as I'd like to see Jenna face justice for putting poor Chloe in this mess, I think it would definitely be more interesting to see her continue and evolve this ambiguous role of the supportive friend/potential puppet master, at least for a good while.
I can't wait for the next part, this story is already excellent so far!
Really glad you're still enjoying the Jenna situation – keeping that ambiguity fun but believable is a tricky balance, so it's nice to hear it's landing.
And I appreciate the kind words on the pacing! That's one of those things you constantly second-guess while writing, so it's really reassuring to hear it's working.
Thanks as always for reading so closely – it means a lot!
All my stories and chapters can be found on my AO3 or Chyoa profile:
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
-
deliciouscake1234
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2026 6:12 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)
Happy to hear you're loving it! And as for Jenna... fair question, that's all I'll sayAnime fan wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:40 pm I absolutely LOVE this storyI'm just curious since Jenna can't help but take peaks at Chloe's butt naked body that is Jenna potentially into girls or just generally can't help herself from looking at Chloe?? Again i love this story and I can't wait for the guys and the girls to react to Chloe's nudity
All my stories and chapters can be found on my AO3 or Chyoa profile:
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/deliciouscake1234
Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/user/deliciouscake1234/stories
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests