Phil the Naked Guy

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
flyingmonk
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by flyingmonk »

Spathic Swordmaiden wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 am
Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:47 am I remember reading Naked Joe years ago but I remember more chapters of the story. Any idea how I can find them?
Apologies for not seeing this sooner. Yes, the story is here:

https://fna.nfshost.com/Reader_Subnissi ... d_Joe.html
NickTwisp wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:22 pm There's a somewhat similar story I read somewhere about a high school aged boy who strips in the woods near a school. He just stands there while the 12-13 year old girls examine & comment on his genitals. One girl feels particularly guilty for looking at him. She can't resist joining her female friend group each day after school to get another look.

I believe the title was "His Name Is..."
I have considered an idea for a story with a somewhat similar premise.

A shy girl is invited by a bunch of girls her age to a study session with a male tutor. They appear to be very smug about the invitation and aren't letting the shy girl in on something.

When they go to the boy's house, the shy girl is shocked to discover him naked. He is a nudist and while the boy simply thinks the girls are comfortable with him practicing while he tutors them, the girls simply use the tutoring sessions to ogle and sometimes even touch the penis of a naked boy.
This sounds delightful
NudeBaG
Posts: 1986
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2070 times
Been thanked: 4139 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by NudeBaG »

Spathic Swordmaiden wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 am
Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:47 am I remember reading Naked Joe years ago but I remember more chapters of the story. Any idea how I can find them?
Apologies for not seeing this sooner. Yes, the story is here:

https://fna.nfshost.com/Reader_Subnissi ... d_Joe.html
NickTwisp wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:22 pm There's a somewhat similar story I read somewhere about a high school aged boy who strips in the woods near a school. He just stands there while the 12-13 year old girls examine & comment on his genitals. One girl feels particularly guilty for looking at him. She can't resist joining her female friend group each day after school to get another look.

I believe the title was "His Name Is..."
I have considered an idea for a story with a somewhat similar premise.

A shy girl is invited by a bunch of girls her age to a study session with a male tutor. They appear to be very smug about the invitation and aren't letting the shy girl in on something.

When they go to the boy's house, the shy girl is shocked to discover him naked. He is a nudist and while the boy simply thinks the girls are comfortable with him practicing while he tutors them, the girls simply use the tutoring sessions to ogle and sometimes even touch the penis of a naked boy.
PLEASE write this, Spathic Swordmaiden🙏🏻🥵
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5087 times
Been thanked: 1882 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great idea for a story!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 17 guests