CuletCat wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:12 pm
Absolutely not, I would have been fuming at the double standards and unfairness!
Ahah, I was outraged by double standards and unfairness too, I was very competitive.
But I start thinking "why not?" after I saw other boys didn't care at all (even some girls, explicitly at the beach).
I remember two of my classmates even bragging about the female classmates that saw their willy
It would make for a great story if you went back to the same house three years later. At 12 years old you would likely
be more embarrassed if everyone insisted you swim naked.
What your equation with your sister and mother around the house, like would she see you naked occasionally, or did you try to avoid it as much as you could?
Did they tease you when they caught you naked, or try to click pictures?
Once you began enjoying being naked in front of your classmates, did that also carry over to your house or not?
TeenFan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:24 am
It would make for a great story if you went back to the same house three years later. At 12 years old you would likely
be more embarrassed if everyone insisted you swim naked.
I fantasized about similar scenarios many times Like I said in the story, we visited there often, until my early 20s when my grandma died. Every time I saw the pool I blushed a bit at the memories. I actually swam in the pool a couple times more, but I was at least 17 or 18 by then and I wore a swimsuit this time I never saw that family again though.
Freesub wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:27 am
What your equation with your sister and mother around the house, like would she see you naked occasionally, or did you try to avoid it as much as you could?
Did they tease you when they caught you naked, or try to click pictures?
Once you began enjoying being naked in front of your classmates, did that also carry over to your house or not?
No, it never carried over to my house. Being seen by male classmates of my age was one thing (it was a "safe" area, you're supposed to be seen naked in that situation), but being totally exposed to my sister and mother was very different.
The closest situation would be my mom coming into my room and seeing me in my underwear when I was changing clothes, even catching a quick glimpse of my penis or butt. She never commented anything, she knew I was shy and didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable. I remember my sister saw me naked from behind one time in my bedroom, I was 11 at most, and she teased me a bit saying I had a cute butt and attempting to swat it playfully. Other than that, I don't recall her seeing much of me, in fact I saw her naked more times than she saw me. The bathroom was next to her room and sometimes she would leave completely naked after a shower. She really didn't care, she wasn't shy around family.
Freesub wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:27 am
What your equation with your sister and mother around the house, like would she see you naked occasionally, or did you try to avoid it as much as you could?
Did they tease you when they caught you naked, or try to click pictures?
Once you began enjoying being naked in front of your classmates, did that also carry over to your house or not?
No, it never carried over to my house. Being seen by male classmates of my age was one thing (it was a "safe" area, you're supposed to be seen naked in that situation), but being totally exposed to my sister and mother was very different.
The closest situation would be my mom coming into my room and seeing me in my underwear when I was changing clothes, even catching a quick glimpse of my penis or butt. She never commented anything, she knew I was shy and didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable. I remember my sister saw me naked from behind one time in my bedroom, I was 11 at most, and she teased me a bit saying I had a cute butt and attempting to swat it playfully. Other than that, I don't recall her seeing much of me, in fact I saw her naked more times than she saw me. The bathroom was next to her room and sometimes she would leave completely naked after a shower. She really didn't care, she wasn't shy around family.
Oh that's interesting. So upto what age did your mom catch a glimpse of your butt and penis? Into your teens?
I assume then, that unlike most moms yours wasn't the teasing type who would use an opportunity of you or your sister being naked to click an embarassing photo
And did you ever tease your sister or have any reaction to seeing her naked? Given she was 4 years older, she was probably well into her teens and developing and still naked in front of you, which is quite rare! Did she eventually ge
et shier as she hit late teena sb adulthood, or was she always comfortable around family? And was she similarly comfortable in front of your dad?
Freesub wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:16 pm
Oh that's interesting. So upto what age did your mom catch a glimpse of your butt and penis? Into your teens?
I assume then, that unlike most moms yours wasn't the teasing type who would use an opportunity of you or your sister being naked to click an embarassing photo
And did you ever tease your sister or have any reaction to seeing her naked? Given she was 4 years older, she was probably well into her teens and developing and still naked in front of you, which is quite rare! Did she eventually ge
et shier as she hit late teena sb adulthood, or was she always comfortable around family? And was she similarly comfortable in front of your dad?
Well into my teens, yes, even early 20s, while I lived with my parents. But it's not like it happened often, just a few times over a lapse of years. She certainly wasn't the teasing type. Sometimes I wish she had been though
I didn't tease my sister or have any reaction, in fact, I think it was more embarrassing for me than for her. I just wasn't interested, honestly... she's my sister. And for her it wasn't a big deal. We don't live under the same roof anymore but when my family is together for a few days again like Christmas or summer holidays, she's still basically the same. Like walking around in underwear and a shirt, or not locking or even closing the bathroom door when she uses it. We've always been very different in that regard.
Freesub wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:16 pm
Oh that's interesting. So upto what age did your mom catch a glimpse of your butt and penis? Into your teens?
I assume then, that unlike most moms yours wasn't the teasing type who would use an opportunity of you or your sister being naked to click an embarassing photo
And did you ever tease your sister or have any reaction to seeing her naked? Given she was 4 years older, she was probably well into her teens and developing and still naked in front of you, which is quite rare! Did she eventually ge
et shier as she hit late teena sb adulthood, or was she always comfortable around family? And was she similarly comfortable in front of your dad?
Well into my teens, yes, even early 20s, while I lived with my parents. But it's not like it happened often, just a few times over a lapse of years. She certainly wasn't the teasing type. Sometimes I wish she had been though
I didn't tease my sister or have any reaction, in fact, I think it was more embarrassing for me than for her. I just wasn't interested, honestly... she's my sister. And for her it wasn't a big deal. We don't live under the same roof anymore but when my family is together for a few days again like Christmas or summer holidays, she's still basically the same. Like walking around in underwear and a shirt, or not locking or even closing the bathroom door when she uses it. We've always been very different in that regard.
How do you think she would have teased you if she was the teasing type, assuming she saw everything?
Like personally, my mom had no hesitation to go for grabs or photos, and of course verbal teasing. Do you think she would be more inclined to eye up your penis maybe and smile to tease you? Or something other way?
Oh that's interesting. I guess you really just got used to your sister being like that all the time so it barely even registers.
Not locking the bathroom door even now is quite surprising though, like anyone could walk in on her peeing or showering! But I guess that's just your family dynamic.
Freesub wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:16 pm
How do you think she would have teased you if she was the teasing type, assuming she saw everything?
Like personally, my mom had no hesitation to go for grabs or photos, and of course verbal teasing. Do you think she would be more inclined to eye up your penis maybe and smile to tease you? Or something other way?
Oh that's interesting. I guess you really just got used to your sister being like that all the time so it barely even registers.
Not locking the bathroom door even now is quite surprising though, like anyone could walk in on her peeing or showering! But I guess that's just your family dynamic.
I don't know, she would've probably said some "mom" comment like you need to gain some weight (I've always been thin), or get a tan, or you look cute. She would make general comments about my body rather than focusing on an specific area, I guess. It's hard to imagine for me.
Regarding my sister, she's actually modest enough to lock the door when she showers, at least.