Janet's Story (Part 2 - Naked across the country)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Janet's Story (Part 2 - Naked across the country)

Post by edithdick »

Part 2 has been moved into the original thread. Please find it and all follow up posts on this story here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1950
Last edited by edithdick on Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anthonydemon

Re: Janet's Story (Part 2 - Naked across the country)

Post by anthonydemon »

Very good chapter, a well told story. I love the level of description and I'm looking forward to seeing our protagonist walking around naked totally humiliated. I can't wait for the third dose!
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Wow okay so here's some fun facts about Charlotte. The Charlotte Douglas airport is one of the biggest in the country as it's a hub for both American Airlines and Delta. It's also about 45 minutes away from the city of Uptown and about 30 minutes from Ballantyne. Most likely, unless her job interview is at Carowinds or near the Billy Graham Memorial, she is not getting to that job in time. Sounds like she's going to be in quite a pickle to not only "attempt" to find clothes, but also to get to her interview on time. If she's really unlucky, her interview is in South Park, which is about an hour from the airport.

I've lived in NC for 20 years or so, so I'd like to think I know my way around the city
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

@Fantastic 4-

Thanks for the info. I wish I could have consulted you before hand. “The airport isn’t that big” blah.

I wrote this story out a couple of years ago in the before time, after thinking of the concept during a cross-country flight. I do remember looking at Google maps when I wrote part 3, but I don’t think I took 9:00 am traffic into consideration.

Hope you are enjoying the other parts of the story though.

By the way, if anyone else is interested in writing a story in the universe, where Nudism is considered a first amendment right, let me know. Maybe we can work out some sort of tagging on the title or something.

I’m considering doing the prequel of the ENF story about the girl who had to fight this out in court.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

could you please keep extra parts to the same thread, instead of a new one every time. enjoying the story though.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Sorry about that, I am now aware of the protocol and will follow accordingly. :)
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

you don't seem to have mentioned the day of the week to which she is traveling on or her interview day. which means if you say she was travelling on a friday night she would arrive on saturday hence no traffic at 9am. or she lands on a weekday heavy traffic and roadworks bridge collapses she cant get through traffic using a car so has to walk or run
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:28 pm you don't seem to have mentioned the day of the week to which she is traveling on or her interview day.
I’m pretty sure it comes up in the next chapter, but thanks for pointing it out. BTW, I really liked your photo shoot story. If you ever want to collaborate on a story I might be game.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:28 pm you don't seem to have mentioned the day of the week to which she is traveling on or her interview day. which means if you say she was travelling on a friday night she would arrive on saturday hence no traffic at 9am. or she lands on a weekday heavy traffic and roadworks bridge collapses she cant get through traffic using a car so has to walk or run
Hate to say it guy, but Charlotte is notorious for having horrible traffic. Doesn't matter the day, is you're coming from the airport, you're screwed.