Page 11 of 12

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled - Chapter 25

Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 4:11 pm
by Hooked6
FABULOUS ADDITION!! I have been hopping that Sam would get caught naked at work by Marcela as she has such a playful attitude and outlook. This was so wonderfully written that I can wait for the next installment! It's like a dream come true!

I wanted to point out an inconsistency, however, in this chapter that conflicts with several previous chapters that you might want to look into and correct if you need you wouldn't mind.

You wrote:

My hands trembled violently at my sides. I wanted to cross my arms over my breasts, cover the dark triangle between my thighs, but I remembered Valeria's order and lowered them again, feeling the blush burning from my neck to the tips of my breasts. The icy air caressed my exposed sex, and a wave of involuntary moisture made me grit my teeth in disgust at myself.


In this chapter, you have written that Sam has a full bush - "a dark triangle between her thighs," as you put it, but in several previous chapters Sam is COMPLETELY SHAVED in her pubic area - something that Megan, Carla and Valeria went to great lengths to point out and used that fact to humiliate and embarrass her several times.

I think it might be better to keep Sam shaved (as she already exists in my mind that way :lol:) and keep things consistent.


You are a masterful writer, and I enjoy your work tremendously.

Hooked6

..

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled - Chapter 25

Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 4:42 pm
by mcenf
Hooked6 wrote: Tue May 05, 2026 4:11 pm FABULOUS ADDITION!! I have been hopping that Sam would get caught naked at work by Marcela as she has such a playful attitude and outlook. This was so wonderfully written that I can wait for the next installment! It's like a dream come true!

I wanted to point out an inconsistency, however, in this chapter that conflicts with several previous chapters that you might want to look into and correct if you need you wouldn't mind.

You wrote:

My hands trembled violently at my sides. I wanted to cross my arms over my breasts, cover the dark triangle between my thighs, but I remembered Valeria's order and lowered them again, feeling the blush burning from my neck to the tips of my breasts. The icy air caressed my exposed sex, and a wave of involuntary moisture made me grit my teeth in disgust at myself.


In this chapter, you have written that Sam has a full bush - "a dark triangle between her thighs," as you put it, but in several previous chapters Sam is COMPLETELY SHAVED in her pubic area - something that Megan, Carla and Valeria went to great lengths to point out and used that fact to humiliate and embarrass her several times.

I think it might be better to keep Sam shaved (as she already exists in my mind that way :lol:) and keep things consistent.


You are a masterful writer, and I enjoy your work tremendously.

Hooked6

..
Thank you so much for letting me know! You're absolutely right, it was an inconsistency. I've already corrected the chapter so Sam is completely shaved like before.

I really appreciate you pointing it out!

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 6:25 pm
by Moonshine+CC21
So glad you're back mate. Missed seeing new chapters since well I like the series and yeah don't know what else I can say

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Tue May 12, 2026 1:24 pm
by Debbifan
Reading this last chapter and looking at mcenf's Deviant Art page, I went back and re-read Samantha's original involvement with Amy in Amy Unfiltered and doing so gave an added frisson to Amy now having this power over Sam and about to expose her to Marcela. Eager to see how that now plays out.

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Tue May 12, 2026 2:45 pm
by computerphoto
Debbifan wrote: Tue May 12, 2026 1:24 pm Reading this last chapter and looking at mcenf's Deviant Art page, I went back and re-read Samantha's original involvement with Amy in Amy Unfiltered and doing so gave an added frisson to Amy now having this power over Sam and about to expose her to Marcela. Eager to see how that now plays out.
link for mcenf's Deviant Art page

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Tue May 12, 2026 2:55 pm
by Debbifan
computerphoto wrote: Tue May 12, 2026 2:45 pm link for mcenf's Deviant Art page
https://www.deviantart.com/mcenf2012

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Mon May 18, 2026 3:08 pm
by Rawrr
Hi!! Best story on this board

When is the next installment?
Do you think Marsella might be interested in kink and service submission for Samantha ? Would make for a playful and further loss of power for the once headstrong executive

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Wed May 27, 2026 4:40 am
by Rawrr
Bump - any chance of an update ? :)

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2026 9:16 pm
by computerphoto
bump

Re: Samantha Uncontrolled (Ch.25 - 5/5)

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2026 1:49 am
by darklord66
bump