Being forced to change openly

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:18 am
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 157 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by MrMongo »

I mentioned my co-worker who told me a story about her having to change in public hallways were their dance team performed. Stange men and boys saw her and her fellow dancers naked or in their underwear. Cameras were going off all over the places were family members took photos of their loved ones in costune accidently catching naked girls and teenagers either naked or partially naked in the background. No one was stopping anyone from taking photos or video. This was in the late 1980's and early 1990's era.
LostBoy90
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2025 6:59 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 128 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by LostBoy90 »

MrMongo wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:38 am I mentioned my co-worker who told me a story about her having to change in public hallways were their dance team performed. Stange men and boys saw her and her fellow dancers naked or in their underwear. Cameras were going off all over the places were family members took photos of their loved ones in costune accidently catching naked girls and teenagers either naked or partially naked in the background. No one was stopping anyone from taking photos or video. This was in the late 1980's and early 1990's era.
This is something I think about all the time. I always wonder if there are pics of me since I grew up in this era.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot] and 7 guests