The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5078 times
Been thanked: 1874 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by Jeepman89 »

I would have him turn 14.
NickTwisp
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 1101 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NickTwisp »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:23 pm I would have him turn 14.
That would make the story more intense for sure.
Sleepy Slobber
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 76 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by Sleepy Slobber »

NickTwisp wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:10 pm If this were my story, I would perhaps have the girls and/or Mrs. Swimerton jerk him off to a dry orgasm (he's only about age 11) in the bedroom. The girls would know or be told what had just occurred. It seemed he was getting close to that while tied to the flagpole. That's as far as I'd go.
I thought about making the mother drunkenly groping, jerking and blowing him while he was tied to the pole and the preteen girls watched in awe, but due to the ages it was too hardcore to write so I went with only the girls doing the action, then the mother unties him with open ending options.

Another option was jerking him on the bedroom as you said (Many boys can already ejaculate at 11), as she teased him about how the girls watched him naked and groped him and It would be a memory that will resurface every time he sees any of the girls in his class and will shape the rest of his romantic life.

And also another option after that, having him tied up on the girls bedroom while the girls had a slumber party, including the older sister's arrival with her friends, Mean Girls-style.
Last edited by Sleepy Slobber on Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleepy Slobber
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 76 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by Sleepy Slobber »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:23 pm I would have him turn 14.
By age 14, all of my peers already had some degree of sexual experience. I wanted this to be a story about the first time the girls saw a penis of a boy they found attractive.
NickTwisp
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 1101 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NickTwisp »

Sleepy Slobber wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:52 am (Many boys can already ejaculate at 11),
Possible but statistically unlikely. Medically speaking, that would border on a diagnosis of "Early Puberty." Mean age for spermarche in the U.S. is between age 13 to 13.5-

I guess that many guys do have some degree of sexual experience by age 14; I certainly didn't.
Only j/o at that point... :)
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NudeBaG »

Sleepy Slobber wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:57 am
Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:23 pm I would have him turn 14.
By age 14, all of my peers already had some degree of sexual experience. I wanted this to be a story about the first time the girls saw a penis of a boy they found attractive.
Those are my favorite set ups
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NudeBaG »

This was one of those situations where a mom’s involvement kind of derails it a bit😓
Still, great story up to then
NickTwisp
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 1101 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NickTwisp »

I did like the first part where Mrs. Swimmerson gets him to change into her husband's rather loose swimsuit in the bedroom. I can see this happening in fact I did get undressed in front of my best buddy's Mom onetime at their vacation home.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: The Girls Just Want to Have Fun at the birthday pool party

Post by NudeBaG »

NickTwisp wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:23 pm I did like the first part where Mrs. Swimmerson gets him to change into her husband's rather loose swimsuit in the bedroom. I can see this happening in fact I did get undressed in front of my best buddy's Mom onetime at their vacation home.
The changing in front of was fine.
It just kind of kills it for me when a parent steps in just when it gets really exciting/fun for the younger girls.
It’s also kind of creepy when a mother takes that kind of interest in a ‘much younger than her’ teen.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot] and 11 guests