Oh, that's too bad, if that is the case. Other than the Cloudflare check—which is a very minor nuisance, but a necessary one—I have been fortunate not to have any issues for weeks now. Bummer if others still can't get in.DrWhoFanJ wrote: Mon Sep 08, 2025 10:36 pm
Or the third option: Some people are simply choosing to not even try getting onto the site because of the constant hassle it had been for quite a while.
Website trouble
- Blondie
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm
- Has thanked: 187 times
- Been thanked: 843 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
-
BlueDragmire
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2024 12:57 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 135 times
- Contact:
-
Bucket
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
- Has thanked: 216 times
- Been thanked: 221 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Yeah, same. I was like -BlueDragmire wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 11:38 am Site was fully down earlier this morning, gave me a nice scare…
- underdog_13
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:07 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Has thanked: 1528 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
-
Moonshine+CC21
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 4:50 pm
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
I absolutely agreeunderdog_13 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:04 pm Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
- superevil7
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 1598 times
- Been thanked: 2442 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Here is an unofficial Discord server that was just set up: https://discord.gg/EQjpz7qWJrunderdog_13 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:04 pm Ditto. I think we should have a channel for discussing these issues outside of the site, such as Reddit, Discord or whatever, in case the site gets offline.
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
-
Debbifan
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
- Location: Berkshire UK
- Has thanked: 960 times
- Been thanked: 874 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
I can't find out how to get verified ? The welcome thread says I showed up ( as Enthusiast, my other user name at CHYOA ) but I'm not allowed to post and going to the Rules page does not seem to include any option to get verified ?superevil7 wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 1:47 pm Here is an unofficial Discord server that was just set up: https://discord.gg/EQjpz7qWJr
Forget it, worked it out.
My stories at CHYOA ( different username )
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
- superevil7
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 1598 times
- Been thanked: 2442 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
For anyone else, you have to click on theDebbifan wrote: Wed Sep 10, 2025 3:01 pm
I can't find out how to get verified ? The welcome thread says I showed up ( as Enthusiast, my other user name at CHYOA ) but I'm not allowed to post and going to the Rules page does not seem to include any option to get verified ?
Forget it, worked it out.![]()
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CuletCat, Nephylime and 10 guests