Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
- alberic
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
- Has thanked: 183 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
Nice. Teen romance usually isn't my thing, but for some reason, I'm really connecting with this one. 
Tags:
-
Hooked6
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am
- Has thanked: 1380 times
- Been thanked: 1193 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
OUTSTANDING chapter! I am really loving Taylor. She is the perfect foil for Maisy and her attraction for Zane. Besides - I just LOVE bullies!!
I can't wait for the next chapter, The tension among Zane, Maisy and Taylor is palpable!
Hooked6
..
I can't wait for the next chapter, The tension among Zane, Maisy and Taylor is palpable!
Hooked6
..
-
Somebody
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
- Has thanked: 324 times
- Been thanked: 247 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
I absolutely love it. I do wonder how long the ruse is going to be able to be maintained.
-
Casanova
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:04 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
Zane and Maisy's budding relationship is diabetes inducing. In a good way.
I hope Taylor loses her clothes as well.
Hopefully Mrs. C can be convinced of Carol-Anne's environmental nudist tendencies too.
So both mom and daughter have to follow the HOA regulations.
I hope Taylor loses her clothes as well.
Hopefully Mrs. C can be convinced of Carol-Anne's environmental nudist tendencies too.
So both mom and daughter have to follow the HOA regulations.
-
Freesub
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
- Has thanked: 168 times
- Been thanked: 1053 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
Absolutely loved it! Amazing how fast romance can develop when the girl is naked
Taylor's jealousy is also an interesting factor - perhaps her own nudity is on the cards, to get some of Zane's attention back

Taylor's jealousy is also an interesting factor - perhaps her own nudity is on the cards, to get some of Zane's attention back
My real incidents:
viewtopic.php?t=3737
viewtopic.php?t=3840
viewtopic.php?t=3843
viewtopic.php?t=4002
viewtopic.php?t=3737
viewtopic.php?t=3840
viewtopic.php?t=3843
viewtopic.php?t=4002
- perseus
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
- Has thanked: 873 times
- Been thanked: 1363 times
- Contact:
Re: Doing Things the HOA Way (Chapter 3 - Oct 3)
This chapter was incredible! Going out into the neighborhood, then having to masturbate in front of people she just met! This is what makes ENF great! I love that more people are getting fooled but how will this keep going? I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 9 guests