Yearbound 3: Too much to drink

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BeardedPigeon

Yearbound 3: Too much to drink

Post by BeardedPigeon »

As it had been expected, the band's "performance" had been talked about for days to come. Abby and Nikki left the school out of humiliation, Millie moved to a different town with her family and Mia was expelled for indecent exposure. The only thing that was left of them in the school was the glorious pictures. People had been so caught up in that that they had forgotten the little show Sarah gave a week ago. Sarah was actually trying to be a better person and some of the pictures of her had been deleted out of respect. She'd probably be the lust of a class of middle school boys though.

"We are on fire, girl," Caroline laughed as they saw some more of the photos of Mia's spread open pussy on display.
"They freaking deserved it," Mary laughed. "I hope their new schools find out about this. That would be hilarious."
"We've got a party tonight, right," Caroline asked eagerly. "I can't wait to see the boys."
Even though Caroline talked about boys a lot, Mary got the idea that Caroline may have been bisexual. She seemed enthralled at watching girls be exposed as opposed to Mary who saw justice in seeing these girls get humiliated. After all, what better way to get revenge on teenage girls than to have them seen naked in front of everyone they knew?

A few hours later, Mary, Caroline, and some of their class hung out at a pool at Lacy's house. Lacy was your standard rich girl. Snooty, entitled and rude. She had dyed blonde hair and green eyes. Nobody could stand her, but because she was hot, a lot of the boys flocked to her party to see her in a bikini. Most of the girls wanted to get on her good graces, in order to be noticed by the boys. Caroline had already gotten a driver's license so she could easily get them to the party.
"Oh, you two," Lacy scoffed as she saw Caroline and Mary walk past. "Don't get in my way, twerps." She picked up a bottle of beer and chugged it down.
"Aren't you worried about being caught by your parents?" A girl named Samantha asked. Samantha was a shy girl, someone who was constantly picked on. She had short red hair and bright green eyes.
"My parents are gone, you stupid ginger," Lacy drunkenly mocked. "I could do anything and not get in trouble."
Laughing, she called out to everyone in the class and as soon as she'd gotten their attention, a devious smile crept up her face. She stepped behind Samantha and pulled down her Bikini bottoms, exposing her hairy red pussy to all the class. Samantha stood their mortified, as nobody had seen that part of her before. Lacy laughed, smacked Samantha on the ass and pushed her into the pool, taking her bikini bottoms with her. She then laughed, went towards the drinks, and left a crying Samantha to the students in the pool.

"What a bitch," Caroline scoffed. "Ready to take Lacy down a peg?"
"Do you have to ask?" Mary laughed.

After about twenty minutes, Lacy passed out after drinking too much. She was obviously out cold. Caroline and Mary looked at one another and slowly walked towards the intoxicated girl.
"Should we strap her bottoms to the chair?" Asked Caroline quietly.
"I have a better idea," Mary whispered.
Mary whisked off Lacy's bottoms, revealing her bare pussy to the two girls. They both laughed and walked her to the car, making sure the entire class got to see Lacy in all her glory before they left.
"There's a sports game going on at school," Caroline said. "Let's allow Hairless Lacy to visit them."
Caroline started up the car, allowing Lacy to position Lacy's ass out the window. She also removed Lacy's bra, exposing her thin pink nipples to her. Mary made sure to position Lacy in a way that Lacy's pussy could be seen if you looked close enough.

As the car drove on, they passed over a hundred cars, most of them seeing Lacy's bare butt sticking out the window. They passed a few busses, allowing a few hundred students to see what might have been the first naked girl they had every laid their eyes upon. Even the constant laughing wasn't enough to wake Lacy up.

Eventually, the girls got to the school sports field. It was clear that the game was almost over. Caroline got out some handcuffs and placed Lacy's hands in them behind her back. She then led the still passed out Lacy in front of the field, placing her down on her back.

Lacy stayed asleep for a few moments until the large crowd of pointing and laughing students woke her up. About two hundred students were staring at her naked pussy and C cup boobs as she lay in the grass.
"Holy shit, she's naked," one of the boys laughed.
"She's so bald," A girl chuckled.
"Where the hell am I?" Lacy asked as it dawned on her she was no longer in the pool. She looked at all the people looking at her and tried to move her hands, only to realise they were handcuffed. She then looked down to confirm that she was naked. Naked in front of everyone at school.

Lacy screeched and took off running, not even being able to hide anything. Her small butt didn't move as she dashed towards inside the school. The doors were locked. Terrified, she realised she was about half an hour away from home, and nobody seemed like they would help her leave. A crowd of boys were following her, snapping pictures of her bare butt and pussy.

Lacy ran, not stopping once as she dashed down the streets, baring it all to hundreds of people walking forward. They all laughed at the ridiculousness of this sight. Most of the town knew about Lacy, the smug, stuck up girl who would talk down to them. Lacy blushed and ran back towards her home, at the pool.

When she got back, most of the class was still there, staring at the terrified naked girl with handcuffs on.
"Who the hell did this?" Screeched Lacy. "Who stripped me?"
Samantha looked at Lacy and Smirked.
"I've got the keys," she said, holding up the keys that Caroline and Mary had handed to her. "Give a little show to all the boys here and I'll untie you."
One by one, the boys walked towards her, staring at her naked pussy, boobs and ass. They walked circles around her to get better looks and even put their faces very close to her pussy to memorise every detail. Caroline and Mary had returned at this point after following Lacy's little dash. Eventually, Lacy stepped away from everyone, having completely been brought down a notch. Samantha smirked and undid her cuffs. Lacy ran into her house, not once looking back at all the elated boys. For once in her life, she had made people happy.