Debbi the Christmas Elf

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Debbi the Christmas Elf

Post by Debbifan »

Just a quick throwaway while we wait for the spam to be removed !

"Do I have to dress up ?" whined Debbi. "Of course" her assistant Carol replied. "We can't have a Christmas Elf wearing her normal office clothes. I've got your costume here."

Debbi was IT manager at the software services company and it was her boss Jeff's brainwave to raise the company profile by having a Santa's grotto in the entrance lobby to a local supermarket on the last Saturday before Christmas, where they would hand out cheap gifts bearing the company logo. Jeff had his Santa suit with a pillow strapped to his middle to give the requisite girth. Debbi had been volunteered to do her bit playing his elf assistant.

"Try it on" Carol suggested. "What ? Here ?" said Debbi. They were in her office on the Friday afternoon. "Well, you don't want to find out in the morning that it doesn't fit" Carol reasoned. Debbi took the proffered bag from her assistant. It would not be the first time she had undressed in her office which was private enough with the door closed. It was not the first time Jeff's bright ideas had her in costume.

Slipping out of her suit jacket and blouse, Debbi kicked off her heels and unzipped her trousers. She was pleased that she hadn't worn a skirt and tights today, because when she examined the contents of the bag she discovered that the bottom part of the costume consisted of tight green leggings, a little like yoga pants. She pulled them up to find that they fitted almost like a second skin. "What do you think ?" she asked Carol. "Great, fine." Her assistant tried to keep the chuckle from her voice as she noticed the pronounced camel toe. No need to mention that !

The top consisted of a tight sleeveless green jerkin. Debbi was disappointed to find it only came to her hips, exposing her navel and leaving the full length of leggings exposed. "It's a bit skimpy" Debbi mused. "Yeah" agreed Carol, noncommittal. "Better not wear a bra tomorrow, you know you don't need one." Debbi's firm perky tits did indeed not require a bra and she always felt more comfortable without one anyway. "I guess" said Debbi.

"Turn around and bend over" continued Carol. "Why ?" answered Debbi, nevertheless turning her back on her assistant. "Well, you're going to be doing a lot of bending to get presents for the kids" Carol explained. Debbi stooped as if picking something up from the floor. "Hmm, as I thought" said Carol. "Visible panty line. Better leave the knickers off tomorrow as well Deb !"

The following day was a typical dark December morning and Debbi overslept. She hurried to shower and threw on the elf costume, remembering Carol's advice not to bother with any underwear. She was relieved that the neckline of the jerkin did not reveal much cleavage once she had secured the three buttons. She gave only the most cursory of looks in the mirror to ensure that the leggings were not see through, grabbed a coat to temporarily hide the costume and hurried out of the door.

It was just before store opening when Debbi arrived at the grotto. "I thought you were going to be late" Jeff greeted her. "Me ? Late ? Never" said Debbi, taking off her coat and throwing it into a corner by the side of the grotto. Jeff let out a low whistle. "What ?" said Debbi. "Nothing, it's cute" her boss answered, taking in the rest of the costume which comprised a green elf hat with a bell on it and ankle boots. Carol was stacking parcels by the side of the grotto. "These are what you give out, just one per kid remember Deb."

The morning began sluggishly but gradually picked up pace. At first it was only mothers with toddlers but gradually Debbi's attire began to attract the attention of more fathers and also a gang of youths. There was a cheer as Debbi suffered one wardrobe malfunction when a toddler she was cradling for a young mother grabbed the neck of her jerkin and one boob popped free. "Sorry about that love" the mother apologized and she retrieved her child while Debbi hurriedly readjusted her top !

The routine was that the children could have their photo taken with Santa and these would be displayed at the front of the store on a screen, so the parents or relatives could decide whether or not to buy for charity. Debbi was busy shepherding the kids and bending over to pick up their presents. One of the youths who was loitering took a photo of her ass as she bent over. The foyer did not have the best of lighting and so the flash fired to take the shot. As he viewed the resultant photo, the delighted youth shared it with his friends. The flash had contrived to make Debbi's leggings totally transparent and it was clear that she was not wearing any knickers beneath them !

"Say, can we have a photo taken with the elf rather than Santa ?" one of the boys called out. "You're not kids, this is for children" Debbi yelled back at them. "Oh come on Deb, that's not the Christmas spirit. What harm will it do ?" countered Carol. Santa Jeff agreed. "All part of the festive fun, ho,ho ho !" He added a whispered aside. "All good publicity for the company."

The youths crowded around Debbi, taking it in turns to be photographed with her, their friends standing alongside the official store photographer to also record the moment. They were gratified to find that as expected, the flash rendered the frontal shot totally transparent too and Debbi may as well have been posing bottomless with her shaven pussy on full display ! "Oh" remarked the store photographer as he surveyed the first result before transferring it to the display outside. "Oh well" he decided. "It's not my fault, I'm only photographing what's there."

Carol became a barker for the grotto, calling out "You and your children can have your photos taken either with Santa or with our lovely elf !" A pattern began to develop, with mothers taking their kids to be photographed with Santa, while fathers posed with the sexy elf. Debbi was too busy and flustered to notice the animated crowd growing around the photo display outside, laughing and pointing.

Word had got around via social media and there was also a growing number of teens of both sexes eager to be photographed with the elf. Debbi tried hard to remain charming and to smile bravely. "Dopey cow hasn't a clue" she thought she heard one girl say after she had taken her turn. But the constant flow of visitors made it impossible for Debbi to dwell on what that remark might have meant.

"God, what a day" said Debbi, stretching her aching back. They were finally packing up the stand. "But a great success" answered Jeff. " The charity say almost all of the photos people took with us have been sold and that's most unusual." The store photographer was also packing up. "Before you go, can we have a snap of the three of us ?" Jeff asked the man. "Um, er, OK" the man replied dubiously. I only photograph what's there, he thought.

Carol, Debbi and Santa Jeff lined up with arms around each others shoulders. "Big smile" called the photographer. The flash fired for one last time. "Let me have a look" said Carol eagerly. She laughed. "Oh, I see. Now I think I understand why we sold so many photographs Deb !"
mikewozere

Re: Debbi the Christmas Elf

Post by mikewozere »

Loved this story!
She'll never live that down at work.