The Whirlpool Party

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MrMongo

The Whirlpool Party

Post by MrMongo »

The Whirlpool Party

Written by Mr. Mongo
07/04/2022

Crystal decided to spend her sixteenth birthday slash Fourth of July celebration swimming with her friend Carol a tall brunette with B-Cup breasts, Sammi a petite girl with A-Cup breasts and thick black hair, and Nicole a plump full figured blonde with very bouncy D-Cup breasts. Crystal had a curly mane of red hair and C-Cup breasts covered in freckles. Each of the teens splashed around in Crystal’s brand new pool. Their old pool was destroyed when the girls created a whirlpool, which caused the pool to implode flooding Crystal’s backyard. The sales man who installed this new pool promised Crystal's parents this pool was designed to survive whirlpools and any other shenanigans kids could throw at it.

After promising not to do anymore whirlpools in the new pool the young women decided to just lay on inflatable toys and get a tan. Fifteen minutes of that quickly got old, so the teens began running in a circle along the sides of the pool picking up speed as they went. It did not take long for the girls to get the whirlpool spinning! Each of the teens was able to pick up their feet allowing them to go with the flow going around and around in the pool.

”Crystal, let's see how fast we can get this thing going, yelled a laughing Sammi!”

”I think we can get this thing spinning faster than what we did in the old pool, screamed Nicole!"

"Everyone haul ass, shouted Carol!”

The girls formed a line with each girl holding onto the girls’ shoulders in front of her pushing the slower teens forward to help gain speed. Before they knew the young women had the whirlpool flowing at crazy speeds. When the girls lifted their feet off the bottom of the pool they all started tumbling out of control. Each girl did her best to keep being pulled into the middle of the pool in the center of the whirlpool. The more they resisted the harder the water seemed to pull the girls into the center. Then Nicole let out a screech, “My bikini top and bottoms are gone!"

”Shiiiiit, there went my bathing suit, yelled Crystal!"

"Mine too, Sammi and Carol said in unison!” Both teens watched their bikini tops and bottoms get sucked down a drain in the middle of the pool.

All of the girls were at the mercy of the whirlpool weakening them to the point of exhaustion. All they could do was ride out the force of the whirlpool until they could safely stand up.

When it was all over the girls were exhausted hanging onto the side of the pool. Carol stood up to see if she could retrieve her bathing suit. As soon as Carol stood up she could hear a passer by yell. “Hey Miss, NICE TITS!” As soon as Carol heard that she squatted down lower in the water to hide her nakedness!

”All of our bikinis were sucked down the drain, yelled Sammi!”

”I saw them get sucked up like spaghetti, exclaimed Carol!”

”The drain grate should come up easily like in the last pool, said Crystal.”

After saying that Crystal went underwater to try to lift the drain to collect everyone’s bathing suits. Once down near the drain to Crystal’s horror the drain was bolted down. Each of the bolts was in a recess needing some kind of socket wrench to get the bolts off!