Massage therapist left the door open

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Pants_Down

Massage therapist left the door open

Post by Pants_Down »

I had an embarrassing experience at a local massage establishment where I was living. These weren't well regulated in that small town, and the masseuse I usually saw often massaged me "undraped." I was used to that.

On this one occasion, a lot of people were coming in without appointments. The masseuse kept excusing herself from massaging my back and hips, to go greet the drop-ins and ask them to wait.

About the third time she did this, she got lazy and just left the door to my massage room open, while she went out.

I continued to wait face down on the table, completely naked, and with my ass in full view from the doorway. As far as I knew, everyone else was out in the reception area. So I figured, "No problem."

But she must have told a couple of young ladies to wait in one of the massage rooms. Because I heard them coming down the hall and chattering.

I also heard the two of them stop at my open doorway, go silent for a moment, and then burst into peals of laughter. They moved on after a moment, but I guess they liked the view, because they went back and forth several times, still babbling in a foreign language (which I recognized) and giggling.

While they were doing this, I felt both embarrassed by the exposure, and turned on.

As I felt my cock getting hard against the massage table, I fantasized about turning over to show these young ladies the rest of the view, or at least looking up at them.

But I knew so many people in that small town, and the odds were strong that I knew them, too. Just seeing me naked lying face down was one thing (they couldn't know who I was.) But if I sat up, they'd see my face as well as my cock... and I just might be looking at my neighbors, or people I worked with.

So I stayed where I was, just letting them look at me. I wondered, if I started pressing my cock into the sheet and table, would they come in, to help? Just a fantasy... They'd see my face, then, too.

After awhile, I heard one of them do the "mwah" thing (blowing me a kiss), then they moved on down the hall, still giggling and chattering.

When the masseuse finally came back, closed the door and said, "SORRY!"... I thought about asking her if turnabout wouldn't be fair play. Maybe I could have a secret peek at those ladies while THEY were naked and face down, on *their* massage tables? Or maybe face up, with their tits in view? But I knew better than to ask.

Remembering those women seeing me naked (though only face down), and fantasies about inviting them in to sit with me, always turn me on when I masturbate by lying face down in the nude, and pressing my cock into a towel on the bed.