Anna and Nat

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Annaneale

Anna and Nat

Post by Annaneale »

When I was going to highschool I had a real close friend we talked about everything together . Boyfriends who we had a crush on, bra sizes thongs or panties we had no secrets. Nat was my bestest ever friend. A tall brunette with double D breast and dark brown eyes. I Anna was shorter with bottled blonde long hair and sad to say I was lucky to even be called an A cup. This was one of the most important secrets that Nat and I shared, because I would stuff my bras with anything I could to match Nats size.
This went on for a few years.
The last year I thought I was friends with Nat I developed an skin irritation and I was unable to shave anywhere on my body. My armpits got very hairy and my bush was like a forest and with my blonde hair on top I was like a dark shadow below. I never showered after gym to make sure know one knew I wasn't a natural blonde or had stuffed my bra (except Nat).

I used to write in a diary about all my private thoughts, experiences and fantasies, I never thought that anyone would ever read it even Nat. I had written about an erotic dream where I had taken a video of Nat masturbating while smelling my dirty panties . I used this video to blackmail her. The things I did had me masturbating for weeks afterwards.
• In my dream I made Nat piss her panties while watching her ,next I made her go into her stepmothers room and sisters room bring back all there dirty panties. Nat had to strip then masturbate while rubbing those dirty panties all over her face. I couldn't believe when she started to finger her own asshole without her telling her too. When she cummed she squirted everywhere. I told her to lick and suck her fingers clean then use her sisters my little pony panties to clean up her juices then suck them clean. I came so hard watching her do this I woke myself up. That is when I wrote everything down while sucking on my own panties.
For the next few weeks every time I saw Nat my panties go so drenched that it was hard to keep myself composed around her. Every time she left me I took off my panties and sucked them dry.

Two weeks ago I had a sleep over at Nats and while she was in the shower I decided to snoop in her room. Nats computer was still logged in and I found naked pictures of her and a video of her masturbating in a thong that I found in her dirty washing. I couldn't help my self but I took the thong and download all of her personal photos to my account. I must have done something wrong. The next week Nat told me that someone had hacked her account and all her private photos had been leaked."Anna have you received any embarrassing photos of ?"
"No Nat I haven't " I told her realising what I had done. Nat was a mess. I invited Nat for a sleep over the next weekend so we could work out what was going on. This is when everything went wrong for me ......
Annaneale

Re: Anna and Nat part 2

Post by Annaneale »

Anna and Nat part 2

Nat came over the following weekend and we chatted ate and had fun. Half way through the night I had to take a shower after being with Nat all day I was horny as hell and I need some time to get myself off or I would be in big trouble. I had printed photos of Nat off and left her dirty thong in my diary never expecting Nat to go searching through my room. That was a big mistake.
When I came out if the shower wrapped in a towel I saw Nat sitting on my bed with her panties ,nude photos and her thong.

The look on her face I knew I was in trouble. For the next few minutes Nat yelled screamed and abused me. I didn't say anything until she quitened down. Then I started to beg Nat to forgive me that it was a total accident that I didn't mean to do it. I kept telling her I would do anything to make it up to her. A smile came across Nats face and she said Ok I Will maybe forgive you if you do anything I say for the rest of the night. I knew i was in trouble.

Nat put a chair behind my computer and told me to go and get all the dirty panties out of the laundry basket, she also got me search for my mothers and sisters rooms for sex toys. Awhile later I came back with a handful of dirty panties and two very dirty dildos. I couldn't believe my mother and sisters had them. They looked well used and they had never ever been cleaned.
"Perfect" Nat told me.

While I was finding these things Nat had written a script for me.
I was to come into the room in my towel with my computer camera pointing at me. Tell the camera that I am Anna Neale my full a dress and phone number.
I also had tell them that I loved humiliating myself and if there was anything more they wanted to do after this video all they had to do was ask ......

No Nat
jrw23

Re: Anna and Nat

Post by jrw23 »

What happens next? Do you do it? If not what happens to you?
theoneandonly

Post by theoneandonly »

Need the next parts! Great work so far
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Great story, i liked so much :D