Little Injuns Revenge

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MrMongo

Little Injuns Revenge

Post by MrMongo »

Little Injuns Revenge
Written By: Mr. Mongo
4/7/2012

Karl was still reeling from his humiliation at Mrs. Henderson’s creepy little twins dished out on him from his last play date. He did not want to go back; his mom set him up for the play date with the twins. Karl is fourteen for Christ sakes. Those two freaks are ten; they are not even in middle school yet.

Their mother Pat made him dress as an Indian while her kids Krista and Chris dressed up as cowboys. At first he did not mind dressing up for the pretty blonde. When she told him what he would be wearing he did not hear a word she said. He was too busy looking at her C-Cup breasts. The costume left little to the imagination. He does not wear underwear so when he put the loincloth on, you could see his “junk” if he was not careful. They had him hide while they searched for Karl. When the little punks could not find him the little cheaters got their mother to help them. The bitch found him hiding in a thick hedge. The three of them dragged him out then overpowered him dragging him back to their house, where they tied his hands to the pole that helped hold the clothesline. Mrs. Henderson kept laughing when she said, “Cowboys always win!”

The little freaks tore off his loincloth when their mother went into the house. They took turns paddling Karl’s ass red with ping-pong paddles. When their mom finally came out Mrs. Henderson died laughing at what they were doing to Karl. She took pictures of his red ass and put them on her Facebook page. She ignored Karl’s pleas to cut him loose or to stop taking photos. Much to Karl’s embarrassment, he got an erection from having the twins and Mrs. Henderson seeing him naked.

“Mom look, some thing is happening to Karl’s dick.” Screamed Krista

“Don’t worry honey, that’s normal. All boys when they get to a certain age that happens often,” said Mrs. Henderson who decided to use this as an opportunity to teach the twins about the birds and the bees. Mrs. Henderson came up behind Karl then grabbed him by his erect penis.

“When a man inserts his penis into a woman’s vagina then moves it in and out he will make himself cum making a baby,” Mrs. Henderson said as she began masturbating Karl from behind. Karl stood there squirming until he blew his load all over the place.

“Ewwww! If that stuff makes babies, I don’t want any,” yelled a giggling Krista.

To make matters worse Mrs. Henderson neighbors came off their porches and away from their lawn work to watch his humiliation. They took pictures and laughed their asses off at Karl’s plight. Not one of them did anything to stop the paddling or the masturbation. No matter how much he screamed for help, no one did anything but laugh.

Now Karl’s mom has been thinking about making him go back to play with Krista and Chris again. She said their mom; Pat wants him to play Indian with her kids again, it’s all Mrs. Henderson’s kids talk about. Karl has decided to teach these jerks a little lesson. All of his friends saw his as paddling and jerk off photos on Pat Henderson’s Facebook page. He hasn’t heard the end of it from his buddies since. Karl’s friends help hatch a plan to teach Mrs. Henderson and Karl’s mom a lesson they soon won’t forget. Both women will learn what it is like to be humiliated in front of children and strangers.

“You all get your Indian costumes ready,” Karl asked.

“Yup, I also got the hair trimmers, rubber gloves, duct tape, scissors, video camera, itching powder, and enough ping pong paddles for everyone. Mrs. Henderson and your mom won’t know what hit them,” laughed Ronnie.

“Do you think she logs out of her Facebook when she finished with it,” asked Karl

“I doubt it, she practically lives on the computer. She is always on there with my mother,” Jimmy said.

“I know, she has over twelve hundred Facebook followers, so no telling how many people are going to spread around the videos we make,” Jimmy’s older sister Kimberly said with an evil giggle.

Kimberly overheard her brother Jimmy and his little friends plotting to get back at Mrs. Henderson. Mrs. Henderson keeps telling Kimberly’s mom she dresses like a slut, so this is her pay back. Kimberly is going to make sure the bitch Mrs. Henderson looks like the biggest slut in Springdale.

They also made sure to purchase cowgirl outfits for the two mothers. The cowgirl outfits one white one black both had rhinestones and white fringe. Real gaudy looking, complete with white and black cowboy hats to finish the look off.

Karl asked his mother if she wanted to play cowboy and Indians with him and the twins. She was excited about the idea playing with her best friend Mrs. Henderson and their kids. The two have been close friends since high school. Karl’s mom even joked to her son to not to forget his underwear this time. Karl could not wait to get back at his mom; she is going to see how it feels to be humiliated like that.

When the day of the play date was set Mrs. Henderson was unaware how many Indians were going to show up. At last count Karl had a whole war party of twelve Indians including Kimberly.

The war party was going to hide in between some houses out of sight of Mrs. Henderson and her kids. When the two mothers and twins chase Karl they will ambush the cowgirls with a surprise attack. Their plan was simple they were going to overpower the women and the twins and show them the cowboys don’t always win.

Before they left for Mrs. Henderson’s house, Karl called his war party on the phone. All the kids and the sixteen-year-old Kimberly got into their Indian costumes. Kimberly looked hot in her costume. She had a buckskin bikini top and a little leather loincloth. The boys rigged the loincloth so you could see the sides of her pussy. She even went as far as to braid her sandy blonde hair into pig tails. Karl even convinced her not wear panties with the costume as an extra bonus to the guys.

The war party took their position between some houses down the street from Mrs. Henderson. Everyone was out working in his or her lawns or hanging out on their front porches. Today they are going to get to see the show of their life.

When they pulled into Mrs. Henderson’s driveway Karl was dressed as an Indian and his mom dressed in a white cowgirl outfit. He was excited to see Mrs. Henderson in the black cowgirl costume. Her two freaky twins were both in their cowboy costumes as well.

“Did you remember to wear your under pants this time,” the twins said in unison. “We don’t want you showing off your weenie to the neighbors again when we catch you!”

Karl lifts up the front of his loincloth showing his black underwear. Both the twins stomped their foot when they saw they were not going to be giving the neighbors a free show. Mrs. Henderson began taking pictures of everyone in costume. She was surprised that Karl was smiling so much in the pictures. “He must like getting stripped and paddled,” she thought to herself.

When Mrs. Henderson walked into the house to upload the photos onto her Facebook page Karl followed her in. Karl was glad to see she kept her laptop turned on all the time. Her Facebook page was left on as well. All he has to do is upload the videos to her laptop then to Facebook then click share.

“Mrs. Henderson, you sure do have a lot of Facebook friends,” Karl said in amazement at the sight of all of her Facebook friends. There has to be over twelve hundred friends.

“They are mostly my relatives, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. I also have friends from all over the world who share the same interests as me,” Mrs. Henderson said with a smile.

Karl could not wait to upload the video of her being humiliated at the hands of a pack wild eighth grade Indians. Those videos will be on the Internet forever. Once it’s posted you will never be able to completely get rid of it.

While the mothers gossiped Karl was left to hangout with the creepy twins. They ate cookies and drank sodas like nothing was wrong. Karl did his best to keep from laughing at the two little freaks. If they knew what Karl had in store for them they would run out of the room screaming. Once the kids had their snacks and the mothers were ready, they let Karl run out of the house so they could hunt him down.

They were supposed to keep from peeking, but Mrs. Henderson and Karl’s Mom Judy could not help but peek out the window, so they could see what direction he ran off to. The twins started giggling when they saw their mom cheating. They were hoping their mom catches him again. They have an extra person so they should be able to pull him to the clothesline pole quicker. The twins also get try out the lassos their mother bought for them.

Karl took off down the street making sure to stop before the house his war party is hiding at. Karl is hoping his pursuers will see him and give chase. Once his mom and Mrs. Henderson fall for his trap his war party will ambush them and then drag them back to the house for their public humiliation.

The two mothers and the creepy twins ran out of the house in search of Karl. By the time they got at the end of the driveway one of the twins spotted him down the street so they took off running to catch him. They saw him run between two houses so they gave chase. When they got in between the houses. Twelve sets of hand began grabbing them around the arms and legs. Karl’s mom, Mrs. Henderson, and the twins were trapped by a wild pack of fourteen-year-old Indians. The Indian raiding party took the two lassos away from the twins, using the lassos to tie around the torso and arms of the two mothers. Each mother was shocked when the boys were brazen enough to squeeze their breasts and asses like they do not care they get caught. A couple the Indians stuck their hands down the front of their pants to feel their pussies. The indians dragged the defeated cowgirls back to Mrs. Henderson’s house. Whenever someone started lagging behind one of the boys would slap her in the ass as hard as he could causing her to squeal then move a little quicker. The boys were hooting and howling like a wild pack of Indians to get the neighbors attention.

The neighbors laughed their asses off when they saw a group of young Indians dragging two struggling adult women down the street dressed as cowgirls. Seeing the boys occasionally cop a feel really caught their attention. The neighbors remember what happened when they watched Karl get captured the first time. Everyone watched him get stripped, paddled, and then jerked off. Every man there was hoping the boys would strip and paddle the women this time. The last time the neighbors did not have time to get video cameras, but this time there is plenty of time. Mrs. Henderson’s neighbors went running back into their homes to make phone calls to friends so they don’t miss out and to get their video cameras.

The boy Indians tied the two squirming mothers to the laundry line pole. Both mothers played along at first. They were both giggling saying, “Oh, someone please save us!” Then they would bat their eyelashes and then giggle again pretending to swoon. They knew the Indians were not playing around anymore when some of the boys pulled scissors out of a bag. Both women’s eyes grew wide when they saw the metal scissors put into play. The boys were snipping the air then pointed at the mothers. Both women really began screaming for help after that. All they accomplished was to draw in more attention. Neighbors came over with lawn chairs and video cameras. Even the high school’s Principal Vickers dragged over his charcoal grill and began grilling hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone. Principal Vickers has been hoping to get a glimpse of a naked Pat Henderson since she moved in.

The mothers were shocked that their neighbors were willing to watch someone get stripped and paddled and not call the police. Their only hopes now was Mrs. Henderson’s nosey neighbor Agnes seeing their situation and call the police. The woman calls the police when the twins play too loudly, so seeing someone getting stripped would certainly warrant a phone call to the police.

“What are you doing with that video camera, Abner,” asked Agnes staring at her husband looking out their side window with a video camera in his hand.

“Go back in the living room you devil woman,” yelled Abner.

“Is that Mrs. Henderson paddling that Jamerson boy again,” laughed Agnes as she peers out the window. “Oh my god, Abner! That Jamerson boy is going to strip Mrs. Henderson and Mrs. Jamerson! Call the police! Call the police!”

“Will you shut up? Everyone in the neighborhood would hate us if we called the police,” yelled Abner.

“They are going to humiliate them in front of everyone,” screamed Agnes as she went for the phone.

Abner unhooks the phone then says, “You didn’t call the police when they stripped and jerked off that Jamerson boy,” Argued Abner.

“He probably deserved it! Besides, boys like to get jerked off,” yelled Agnes.

Abner sighs then looks at his wife for a moment then begins walking towards her. He snatches her by the arm then begins dragging her outside.

“I don’t want to watch this, why are you dragging me out here,” asked Agnes.

“I have a feeling the minute I turn my back you’re going to call 911. So one way to keep you from ruining everyone’s fun, I am going to make you an active participant,” yelled Abner.

Abner ties his struggling wife’s wrists to the clothesline. The neighbors all sit there cheering Abner on as his wife kicks at him. There is not a single person there that had not had the police called on them at least twice by Agnes. Hopefully after this Agnes will keep her nose in her own business. The Indians did not account for new arrivals. Every kid on the street hated her and could not wait to humiliate Agnes. The boys tormented her by lifting her pink dress showing the laughing crowd her white panties. Her husband Abner seemed to laugh the hardest.

Kimberly got on her cell phone to call her mother over to watch this. Mrs. Henderson enjoys calling Kimberly a slut for what she wares and Agnes likes to tell everyone she is a slut too. Kimberly’s mom could not wait to put these videos on her Facebook page. While she was at it, Kimberley decided to call Patty Kowalski to see if she could trick her into coming to watch. She makes Kimberly’s life a living hell in school, so she might as well humiliate Patty as well.

“Hi Patty, it’s Kimberly. You gotta come down to Mrs. Henderson’s house Karl Jamerson is going to strip Mrs. Henderson and paddle her ass. Make sure to ware your cheerleader uniform,” when Kimberly finished talking on her cell phone she could not help but laugh evilly.

“I hope you are not going to strip Patty when she comes over dressed in her cheerleader uniform. Please don’t paddle or shave off her pussy Kimberly, not in front of everyone,” laughed Principal Vickers giving Kimberly a wink.

“weeeell, I don’t know. But if she is mean to me she might end up on clothesline,” Laughed Kimberly. She then helps herself to one of Principal Vickers’ hamburgers.

Once everyone was settled and had their cameras ready the boys moved in with their scissors. The first thing they did was to remove the cowgirl’s sued chaps. After they were removed all the boys would grab a handful of fabric to cut off. Within ten minutes both screaming cowgirls were down to their panties and bras. The Indians made sure to put the chaps back on the captured cowgirls. The two mothers cheeks were bright red with humiliation. The gathered neighbors loved every minute of it recording every second of their humiliation.

“Please Karl, you have gone far enough! I am sorry I let those two brats strip and paddle you! Please let me go!” Begged Pat Henderson.

“You forgot to say jerk me off Pat,” Karl yelled at her.

“Don’t you dare strip me all the way Karl David Jamerson! I’ll have your father beat the hide off your ass if go any further,” threatened Judy, Karl’s mom

To her surprise Mrs. Jamerson hears a familiar voice coming from behind her. It was her husband Karl Senior.

“I heard what you let that crazy bitch do to our son! Now it’s your time to see how it feels Judy,” said Karl Senior.

Mrs. Jamerson swallowed hard when she saw her husband, his two brothers Frank and Dan there also. To add insult to injury Karl Senior brought his buddies from work. Everyone seemed to have a cell phone or a video camera in his or her hands.
MrMongo

Re: Little Injuns Revenge

Post by MrMongo »

Mrs. Jamerson begged her husband and brother in laws to release her but they all just laughed at her. They each had one of Principal Vickers’ hot dogs in their hands. It was becoming more like a block party then a humiliating spectacle. Husbands and wives were pointing to the half naked cowgirls to warn their spouse they could be next if they don’t behave.

Karl walks up to his mother and Mrs. Henderson with a big grin on his face as he says, “Who is going to save you two now? Everyone who has tried to help you has ended up right next to you waiting their turn to get stripped,” said Karl.

“Don’t strip me! I had nothing to do with you getting paddled or jerked off,” screamed Agnes as she squirmed against her wrist restraints.

“Don’t think I did not see you watching me and laughing your ass off,” screamed Karl as he and some other Indians began tearing at Agnes’ pink and white dress. She screamed and kicked as the boys tore strips of her dress away from her body. By the time they were done they reduced her to her bra and panties. Abner just about split his sides open laughing at his wife’s face as she is denuded. All her neighbors mock Agnes’s shrill voice all yelling “Abner! Abner,” doing their best Agnes imitation.

Just as they got Agnes’s pink and white dress tore off of her. Everyone could see her slim body and her nice B-Cup breasts. She was pissed, when she picked this bra and panties to wear she did not relies how see through it was. You can clearly see her dark nipples and the shadow of her big dark bush through the white panties.

Just as Patty Kowalski came walking up Mrs. Henderson driveway Kimberly and her nerdy female friends were waiting for her. Just about every guy there has been waiting for the mean cheerleader to show up so they could see her stripped completely. Kimberly and six nerdy teen girls dressed up in makeshift Indian costumes jump the cheerleader dragging her to the clothes line post. During the struggle every young Indian woman’s makeshift loincloths got pulled to the side exposing their pussies to the cheering crowd. The nerdy Indian girls loved how turned on the crowd was watching them. Some found excuses to bend over to kick their legs so the crowd could see more of their pussies.

Once they got Patty strung up they pulled her top over her breasts and pulled her little skirt down to her ankles. The more she squirmed and resisted the more the neighbors cheered. Patty stopped resisting when she saw Principal Vickers, Patty screamed to him pleading for help, but Principal Vickers said, “I would love to help you Patty, but I am afraid I could get in trouble for touching you in your state of undress! Besides do want me to burn all this meat?”

Patty just stood there sobbing with the other women standing in their underwear. The kids began fondling the women as the crowd started barking out instructions where to grab the restrained women next. All the women were jumping or wiggling doing their best to avoid being molested by the Indians. Not one of them cared who saw them touching the women the boys had a field day on the restrained women. The half naked women are their prisoners and they will do with as they please.

“Come on guys, will you hurry up and get them out their bras and panties,” yelled a neighbor.

“Yeah, we ain’t got all day, I’ll miss my soaps,” yelled some woman from the crowd.

“Lets see if Patricia is a natural blonde or not,” hollered someone else.

“Lets strip them completely Karl, no one is going to stop us,” Yelled Ronnie as he grabs the front of Mrs. Henderson’s panties so he could look in her panties to see her pussy. Mrs. Jamerson and Mrs. Henderson do their best to chase him away, but Ronnie still got an eyeful of her blonde fur.

“Ok, lets get this show going,” yelled Karl as he spun the scissors on his finger. The four women’s eyes got as big as saucers when they saw the fourteen-year-old walking towards them grinning from ear to ear. All four women began pulling at their ties and were thrashing around. They all knew it was about to get worse.

Karl decided to start with the cheerleader saving his mom and Mrs. Henderson for last. Patty kept screaming, “I am going to get my boyfriend to smash your face in,” but Principal Vickers yelled out, “Oh no he’s not,” Karl grabbed her left bra strap then cut it. Patty’s eyes lit up like someone shocked her. You could feel the excitement build in the crowd as they watched the cheerleader as Patty was about to loose her bra. Karl then grabbed the other remaining strap cutting it. Karl grabbed hold of the center of Patty’s bra cutting it with a quick motion. To his surprise her bra cups felt heavy. It turns out the bra had silicone inserts in them. Patty barely had A-Cup breasts with real thick fierce looking teats. Kimberly and the nerdy girl Indians all rushed forward to get a good look at Patty’s little itty-bitty titties. Everyone of the nerd girl Indians pulled their bikini tops up exposing their B-cup breasts. They all got a kick out of how much better their tits were compared to Patty’s.

“Holyshit, were did your tits go Patty? You’re all nipples and no titties,” laughed Kimberly.

“Look how big her nipples are! If you ever have children they are all going to be bucktooth from breast-feeding,” laughed one of the nerd Indian girls.

“I bet you could hang a coat on those pointies of hers,” a nerd Indian girl said as she tugged on Patty’s gumdrop sized nipples. Patty winced, as the nerd girl was a little too rough. Patty was humiliated at her nipple’s reaction to the nerd’s touch. Patty cannont remember the last time her nipples stood so erect.

The men loved watching the girls pick on the pretty blonde cheerleader. Especially when they were rubbing or tugging on Patty’s nipples. The look on Patty’s face was priceless. She was going back and forth between humiliation and anger.

Once the girls were through picking on their captive, Karl stepped in to cut loose her panties giving everyone a glimpse of her unprotected pussy. When he cut the side of her panties giving everyone a glimpse of a little bit of black bush. Karl felt Patty trembling when he grabbed her remaining side of her panties. Karl gave it a cut and a yank completely off, revealing her black landing strip bush. The girls were laughing hysterically at the cheerleader who tried to bend over to hide her pussy but the nerd girls force Patty up so everyone could see her pussy. All Patty could do was scream and curse as the neighbors watching the whole ordeal came up to rub on her pussy. One brave neighbor rubbed his hard cock up and down her bush. The brave neighbor teased her clit with the head of his penis. Each nerd girl also took a turn rubbing Patty’s landing strip pussy and the man’s hard on. One nerd girl jerked the brave off until he cummed all over Patty’s belly as she screamed. “Ewww!”

“Shame, shame Patty! You should feel how wet your pussy is. You naughty little slut, what would your mother say,” teased a man as his wife videotaped fingering the bound cheerleader. His wife was laughing like a hyena as she reordered Patty’s humiliation.

“She’s enjoying everyone seeing her dirty black bush,” yelled one of the nerd girls.

“I think she likes the attention these men are giving her. She’s not even trying to hide her shame! She didn’t even try to stop that guy cumming on her,” yelled some laughing housewife.

“I never thought I was going to see so much of you Patty! I will have to meet with you after school to discuss whether or not to keep you on as a cheerleader,” laughed Principal Vickers.

Patty knows she is going to have to put up with a lot of garbage if this ever gets out. Patty really isn’t looking forward to what Principal Vickers is going to have her do to stay on the cheerleader squad either.

Karl looks over at Agnes as he makes his way over to the nosey housewife Agnes.

“Abner, don’t let him cut my underwear off for Christ’s Sake,” begged Agnes.

“The boy has to learn what goes where on a woman sooner or later, Agnes! Might as well be you to show him,” laughed Abner while everyone shakes his or her head in agreement.

Karl the little Indian begins by cutting off her bra straps. Agnes winced on each cut of her bra straps. Everyone wanted to see Agnes humiliated for being such a bitch towards everyone. Patty caused so much trouble in the neighborhood and now she is going to make up for it when everyone gets to see her in birthday suit. Karl undid the fasteners in the front of her bra; Agnes’s B-Cup breasts came into view. Her red nipples were standing fully erect as everyone laughed, as her face grew redder.

“If you think that was humiliating wait for Karl junior to cut those panties off Agnes,” an angry housewife yelled as Agnes’s bra hit the grass. Every Saturday Agnes would call the police on her kids for riding their bikes on her grass.

Karl was ready to cut off Agnes’s panties when another angry housewife runs up then suddenly begins pulling on Agnes’s panties ripping them off her. Karl was actually knocked over during the assault on Agnes’s panties. The gathered neighbors applauded the depantsing of the nosey bitch exposing Agnes’s huge dark bush for the world to see. Agnes screamed while everyone cheered. One of the young Indians kept smacking her in the ass with a ping-pong paddle causing Agnes to do an involuntary pelvic thrust at the crowd.

“I tell you what Karl, you need to take those scissors to that big old bush,” laughed a neighbor who almost choked to death on a hotdog when he saw how hairy Agnes’s pussy is. The neighbors all agreed with the wiseass hotdog choker.

Grabbing a handful of Agnes’s long pubic hair, Karl began trimming away until her bush was respectfully trimmed. Even Patty was laughing at Agnes’s bird nest she is trying to pass off as a bush. When Karl was done everyone came up to her to rub her new hairstyle on her bush. Agnes squirmed at first but started to like to have all those strange men run their fingers through her dark pubic hair.

Giving Mrs. Henderson a big smile Karl began making his way towards her. Karl starts to cutaway at her bra straps. Mrs. Henderson’s breasts are so big they just flop out of the cups exposing her bubblegum pink nipples. Karl cut away the remains of her bra. She started to kick at Karl but he manages to out maneuver Mrs. Henderson as he grabs hold of her panties. His dad was proud of the way his son out maneuvered the large chested housewife. Mrs. Henderson let out a loud audible gasp when she felt the cold metal of the scissors as they cut into her panties. Mrs. Henderson began to struggle so Karl just grabs the remaining part of her panties pulling them off of her causing her big breasts to swing wildly. Everyone got to see Mrs. Henderson well trimmed blonde bush. The crowd all began applauding and giving off wolf whistles when Mrs. Henderson began to squirm in a vain attempt to conceal her pussy. Karl could not resist running his fingers through Mrs. Henderson’s pubic hair like a boss. Karl’s father and uncles were impressed with the way Karl took his revenge on his former tormentor.

“Don’t forget your mother Karl, she must be feeling left out with everyone being naked up there,” laughed Karl Senior. “This what you get for letting people humiliate your son, honey!”

“You’re so not getting any after this,” Karl’s mom yelled to her husband as the crowd laughed hysterically. Karl’s dad replied. “We’ll see!”

While Karl’s mom’s head was turned to yell at her husband, Karl snipped both bra straps as quickly as possible. When his mom heard the cuts her jaw dropped in surprise as the crowd laughs at Karl’s mom’s reaction. Before his mom could say no, Karl already was heading for his mom’s panties. Mrs. Jamerson let out an awkward squeak when Karl cut the first side of her panties. When he grabbed what was left of her panties to begin cutting, is when his mother began begging, “Please baby don’t humiliate momma like this! I never said she could put those pictures on the Internet!”

After hearing that Karl finishes cutting his mom’s panties off. The sound that came out of Karl’s mother sounded primal and non-human. Karl’s mom freaked out when people started walking up to fondle her pussy and tits. They were running their fingers through her brown bush and even rubbed her clit while her son, husband, and snickering brother in laws laughed their asses off. What really humiliated Mrs. Jamerson the most is when her boss was in the line up to fondle her. Mrs. Jamerson began bucking her pelvis trying to avoid the curious probing fingers. Something came over Karl’s mom she never felt before. Seeing her husband, brother in laws, and son watching her fondled by random strangers made Karl’s mom pussy wetter than it has ever been before. Judy hoped her husband Karl Sr. and his brothers would come over to screw her in front of all their neighbors.

Karl took the video camera into Mrs. Henderson house so he could upload the video of the four women getting stripped to Mrs. Henderson’s Facebook. No one brought the wires that they needed to upload the video. Ronnie went out to go ask the creepy twins where their mom keeps her wires. The two twins take Ronnie to their mom’s room to look for the wires. When they were going through Mrs. Henderson’s drawers Krista found the wires and Chris found something else. Chris held up the white tube like device and asks what’s this. Ronnie’s jaw dropped when he saw it. It’s an honest to god vibrator. While Karl uploaded the video’s Ronnie ran outside to show everyone what he found in Mrs. Henderson’s drawer. When Ronnie held it up some housewives just about pooped their panties laughing and the men spit out the drinks that were in their mouths. Mrs. Henderson on the other hand almost fainted from humiliation when she saw Ronnie come strutting out with her vibrator held high.

“I swear I never saw that thing in my life! Those little monsters brought that with them,” screamed Mrs. Henderson.

“Yeah right,” the entire crowd cheered in unison. Before they almost all died laughing.

Karl managed to get the videos to upload. He sent them out to over twelve hundred people on her friends list. While he was putting away the camera Mrs. Henderson got over one hundred new friend requests. Karl made the twins sit there, friending people so everyone will see the video of their mother. Karl gave them the choice keep sending the videos or gets a turn out there to be stripped and spanked. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what they chose to do.
Modify message
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Kimberly runs up to Ronnie snatching the vibrator from him. “You don’t know how to use one of these,” Kimberly said as she turns it on then touches the tip Ronnie’s nose causing the little Indian to recoil with a giggle as he rubs his nose. All four women were begging Kimberly not to do it. But Kimberly came towards them anyways. Kimberly moved slowly taking her time, making sure to drag it out. Each naked woman there prayed the batteries would die out before she gets to her. Kimberly stood in front of Mrs. Henderson who was shaking her head no as Kimberly made eye contact with her while shaking her head yes.

“Lets see who cums the hardest,” yelled a woman in the crowd as she jumped up and down with excitement.

“Agnes is a real cold fish, she never lets me use a vibrator on her. I bought her one for Christmas a few years back. I think she’s afraid to cum,” said a disappointed Abner.

“Now’s your chance Abner, go get it,” yelled Karl Jr.

Abner took off running to get the vibrator his wife refuses to use. While he was gone Agnes begged. “Please don’t let Abner use that filthy thing on me! Only whores use those horrible things!”

“Just lay back and let it happen Agnes. Trust me you’ll like what that horrid thing does to you,” laughed one of her female neighbors speaking from experience. She hands a vibrator she had in her purse to Karl senior to use on Karl’s mom.

Another neighborhood woman runs off home to get her vibrator so someone could use it on Patty. By the time she gets back Abner is putting batteries in Agnes’s neglected vibrator. One of the nerd girls grabs the vibrator from the woman; she makes her way in front of Patty once it is in her grasp.

All four women have a person in front of them holding a vibrator in their hands. Each one of them now will know what total humiliation feels like. The four naked will also learn how freeing it is to have a hard orgasm in front of strangers really feels. The women are all breathing hard in anticipation of what is going to happen to them. The crowd could see a slight tremble in their limbs. Their erect nipples gave away the excitement that is growing in their pussies as they await the vibrators.

Everyone was too busy waiting to see the vibrators used on the four naked women; no one saw the police car pull up with two police officers in it. It was Officer Clark’s last day on the force before heading off for retirement. The tall African American officer thought he had seen everything under the sun in Springdale, but he has seen nothing like this before. The nine one one officer said the call was a simple disturbance possibly an illegal block party. They sent officer Clark and officer Washington in to see what was going on.

Officer Washington did not feel like getting out of the car for a simple disturbance call. Washington felt the older officer could handle it without her so she stayed put. Washington was too busy listening to her I-Pod. If there was trouble Clark could handle it. Officer Clark cannot stand working with Officer Washington. He felt the pretty African American cop made all the other black cops look bad with her laziness. He spent his entire career doing his best to achieve citations and medals through heroic deeds. Officer Clark has saved lives, delivered babies, and laid the smack down on bad guys. Clark is an untouchable super cop who spent his entire career doing good for the community. Command made sure to put Officer Washington partnered with Officer Clark hoping some of his pride and skill would rub off on her.

When Officer Clark saw the four women bound naked to a pole his jaw almost hit the floor. The entire street was there, watching and laughing at the women. Clark was about to draw his pistol to put a stop to this spectacle when he had an idea. Maybe he could get in on this.

‘What’s going on here,” demanded Officer Clark.

“Revenge! My mom and her best friend stripped me naked and put the pictures on Facebook after I was paddled on the ass then jerked off,” Karl Jr. explained.

“Remind me not to mess with you kid,” laughed the officer. “Can anyone get in on this?”

“Sure, who do you plan on punishing,” asked Karl Jr.

“My lazy ass partner. Today is my last day before retiring. It’s also my last day to get that lazy bitch,” said a smirking Officer Clark. “I guess you white folks get to see a real black woman naked today, how are we going to do this?”

Plotting together the fourteen-year-old Indians, Officer Clark, the nerdy Indian girls, and the gathered neighbors hatch a plan to catch the lazy female officer without hurting Washington. Everyone was in on it. Just about everyone there was sexually aroused at the idea of stripping and humiliating an authority figure. Not to mention a lot of these people never saw a naked black woman up close before. Now they are going to be up close and personal with one.

“Hey Washington you got to see this,” officer Clark yelled trying his best to get the attention of the bored police officer. She unplugged her ear buds then yelled, “What!”

“You got to see what they are doing in that backyard,” officer Clark said while trying not to laugh.

Officer Washington just rolled her eyes and got out of the squad car. Officer Washington walked up the driveway unaware of what is about to happen to her. When Washington came around the corner she saw the four women tied to the clothesline pole. Each was naked and had a strip of duct tape covering their mouths. The naked women did their best to warn the female officer but it was too late the little Indians moved to quickly. Officer Clark showed them the easiest way to remove an officer’s utility belt. Without the belt officer Washington was disarmed. It had her pistol, taser, and mace on it. Before she could turn around to run Officer Washington was taken down by the Indian war party. They began pulling at Washington’s police uniform stripping it from her body exposing her light brown flesh. She struggled against them but there was too many of them for to fight off. Officer Washington’s bra was stripped off her exposing her dark brown erect nipples. Her C-Cup breasts bounced everywhere as she tried to fight back. The officer’s black panties were pulled down to her ankles as the crowd laughed video taping officer Washington’s stripping at the hands of a bunch of kids. Officer Clark was disappointed Officer Washington had normal straight pubic hair and not nappy hair. He was hoping the whites would get a chance to see what nappy pubic hair felt like. Clark thought it would be good for race relations if these people we able to enjoy something different.

“Clark, Clark, Officer down, officer down god damn it! They’s took my uniform off me,” screamed Officer Washington. “No! Not my panties,” Washington thrashed around in the grass but the boys were not letting her go. The pretty black police officer was their prisoner. The Indians were going to do with what they wanted to do. Officer Clark was cool with whatever the boys had in mind for his lazy ass partner. The lazy bitch was going to get hers tonight. Officer Clark called as many of the off duty cops as he could to come watch officer Washington’s humiliation at the hands of civilians and some kids. Clark made sure to send a friend request to Mrs. Henderson with his cell phone. There was no way he was going to miss out on these videos. The twins were quick to friend him sending him all the video as it came in. To add insult to injury Clark handcuffed the completely naked Officer Washington with her own cuffs. The boys groped and fondled her body as she tried to fend them off by kicking and cussing but it was no use. Ronnie began rubbing officer Washington’s clit while another Indian spread her ass cheeks so they could get a look at her asshole.

“Keep rubbing that cop’s pussy some Robbie, the more you do it the less she screams,” some fat assed neighbor guy screamed.

When the off duty officers showed up, one of the female officers handed Officer Clark a vibrator to use on officer Washington. When they heard about the cumming competition they told Officer Washington she better cum the hardest or she was going to regret it if she cums in last. Washington’s fellow officers each took the time to walk over to get in a grope and a photo of the naked bound officer. Some even made the little Indians pose with her holding on to her tits or pussy with big smiles on their faces.

“Okay, no more interruptions let the games begin,” screamed Karl Jr.

All five of the naked women flinched when the vibrators touched their clit or labia. Some wiggled others did little to resist the stimulation of their pussies. At first their faces showed worry but when their vibrator handler started working their clits with the vibrator, their faces started to show signs of them trying to hide their ecstasy.

Mrs. Henderson was the first woman to lose her inhibitions. Mrs. Henderson bit her lower lip as she started bump and grind against Kimberly as she worked the older woman’s pussy with the vibrator. Over Kimberly’s shoulder were several video cameras recording her every expression of joy. Mrs. Henderson no longer cared about her humiliation all that mattered now was to be able to have her orgasm right there in front of her neighbors. Secretly Mrs. Henderson hoped to cum the hardest of the five women. Her husband hardly ever gives her an orgasm anymore. Pat did feel guilty that it was teenage girl that was going to be giving it to her. Mrs. Henderson loved how all the men could not take their eyes off her.

Judy Jamerson gave in to her husband right away. Judy loved how the crowd was cheering her husband Karl Sr. on. Her husband was kissing her on the neck as Karl Sr. worked her clit with the vibrator. Judy could feel a growing trembling in her thighs and abdomen. Occasionally one of her neighbors would come over to touch the goose bumps on her arms and legs. She called over for her husband’s brothers Dan and Frank to suck on her nipples. Karl senior’s brothers run over and begin to suck and lick Judy’s erect nipples. If she does not blow her head off with an orgasm the nothing will make her.

Patty was the only one of the women who was still resisting her orgasm. Her vibrator operator was a tall gawky looking nerdy girl from her high school. The nerd had an ear to ear to grin on her face exposing her braces on her teeth. The nerdy girl was dressed like an Indian using a makeshift costume. She was so absorbed in what she was doing to the captive cheerleader; she did not notice how much of her pussy was exposed when her homemade loincloth shifted. Even if she did notice she would not have done anything about it. The nerdy girl loved how the people were getting off watching her molest her captive. The nerd girl could tell by the way Patty is breathing; the magic is about to happen. Patty was not even trying to hide her face or pussy when the cameras came to film her. She was to far gone on her journey into orgasm. You could see the growing wetness of the cheerleader’s pussy as the nerd girl gives her clit a good going over.
One of the Indian boys came up behind the nerd girl so he could play her pussy. It was almost a race who will cum first the nerd girl or Patty

The crowd could not believe how big Agnes’s clit is. It looked like a very little penis. Abner would tease his wife’s pussy taking it off her clit so everyone could watch it pulsate. Each time he stopped stimulating her clit Agnes would scream in her shrill voice, “Abner, what are doing, don’t stop now,” each time Agnes said that the crowd would imitate her voice as they yelled at Abner. It seemed everyone in the crowd wanted to get a photo of his or her face next Agnes’s enormous clit. Agnes did not care about all those strangers mocking her clit; but she soon forgot about them because was getting ready to pop.

Officer Washington was starting to writhe with the pleasure as Officer Clark was getting her off with the vibrator. Washington was making loud guttural moans while her face contorted with ecstasy. An off duty male cop and an off duty volunteer firewoman ran up to suck on her dark brown nipples. Once the two latched on to her erect nipples Washington began to really start to getting her back into her pelvic thrusts, Officer Washington was letting loose. The attractive black woman was putting on a show that was leaving the naked white women in her dust. Every off duty cop present was there to laugh at the humiliation of a bad cop, but now they are watching her out of a perverse form of voyeurism. Officer Washington has becoming completely lost in her impending orgasm. It is all that is on her mind. At least her fellow cops wont be let down when she finally cums. Officer Washington wanted every white cock in pussy by the end of the before she left this party.

First to cum was Officer Washington. Officer Clark stuck two fingers into her vagina making sure to put a lot of pressure on her g spot. When Officer Washington finally came it was a squirter. Some people in the crowd were actually worried for naked policewoman after they saw how her partner made her cum so hard.

Second to cum was Judy Jamerson, Karl Jr.’s mother. Karl was proud that his mom came in second. Karl never saw his mom move like that when the orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Mrs. Jamerson did not do anything fancy like Officer Washington’s squirting pussy but she certainly was left a twitching spasming mess by his dad with the help of his uncles. Karl Sr. ran his fingers through his wife’s hair before he kissed her, thanking for her for quite the show she put on for the neighbors. All she could do was make whooing sounds as she tried to control her breathing.

Agnes came in third. Despite her husband teasing her big clit Agnes really let her rip. The high pitch sounds Agnes made everyone laugh. Some of the crowd now uses that sound she made as their ring tone for their cell phones. Everyone was trying to get video close ups of her pulsating pussy as she lay there trying to catch her breathe. Agnes even managed to smile and wave at some of the people video taping her forgetting where she was for a moment.

Mrs. Henderson had a strong hard orgasm. Kimberly made Mrs. Henderson beg her to make her cum when she got her almost there. It was all caught on video. Professional porn stars could not make a hotter orgasm scene. Kimberly could not help but laugh at the pretty housewife as she lay there enjoying her orgasm. While lying next to Judy Jamerson she rested her head on her best friend’s shoulder.

Coming in last was the mean stuck up cheerleader. The nerd girl hated her for not giving into the orgasm like the other women. The cheerleader even managed to make her look bad when she was humiliating her. When Patty finally had a quiet reserved orgasm, it was barely noticeable. Patty let the older women show her up trying to do her best still look cool. Patty was going to pay for that posing. The nerd girls formed a huddle trying to think of a suitable punishment.

Meanwhile the nerd girl who was playing with Patty’s pussy started to cum. The thirteen-year-old Indian began rubbing her clit faster. The nerd girl was moaning louder and louder as the Indian began to really give it to her pussy. She arched her back falling back on the boy masturbating her as she had a hard orgasm that left her breathless and trembling.

One of the nerd girls ran up to Karl whispering in his ear. Karl ran into Mrs. Henderson’s garage. When Karl came out he was holding a sawhorse. They cut Patty loose only to tie her arms and legs to the legs of the sawhorse. It left Patty with her ass in the air completely exposed to the Indians with their ping-pong paddles. Patty was spanked with a rapid flurry of spankings. All you could hear was the slapping of Patty’s ass while the gathered neighbors and strangers laughed hysterically. When the Indians finished with the wayward cheerleader Patty’s ass was red as an apple. Two volunteer firefighters were rubbing Patty’s beat red ass with their cold beer bottles. Patty was glad to see the firefighters showed some mercy to her sore ass until they had their photo taken with her tight red ass as they laughed.

The firefighters decided to give her a double penetration. One stuck it in Patty’s asshole and the other in her pussy. The firefighters started out doing her in unison then they changed it up they got a good rhythm going finally giving her that orgasm she was doing her best to conceal the first time. When they were done with the cheerleader they tied Patty’s wrists back to the clothesline pole.

“What do you want us to do next to them,” screamed Karl as he waited for his neighbor’s reply.
Last edited by MrMongo on Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

“Well, you guys are dressed as Indians, shouldn’t you be doing some scalpings,” yelled a neighbor in the crowd.

“Oh yeah, we brought some hair trimmers with us! I almost forgot about them,” laughed Karl.

Ronnie comes up running with two battery powered hair trimmers. Ronnie keeps one for him and gives the other to Karl Jr. The women see the hair trimmers and immediately think the little Indians plan on shaving their heads.

“I will beat you to death Karl if you go anywhere near my head with that thing,” Judy Jamerson screamed at her son.

“You can’t be serious. You made us cum in front everyone isn’t that enough? Now you’re going to shave our heads,” complained Mrs. Henderson.

“Don’t worry ladies! We ain’t going anywhere your heads,” laughed Karl.

All the women let out a big sigh of relief when they heard that news. They all had big smiles on their faces like they dodged a bullet.

“We are going to be shaving your pussies,” laughed Karl.

The five women’s faces went from beaming smiles to looks of complete shock. The crowd all started cheering when they heard that. The women all began to shift nervously as neighbors ran home to procure shaving cream and razors to take care of the hairy women’s pussies.

“Oh god Karl, please don’t! Only strippers and porn stars shave their pussies,” begged Karl’s mom.

When the neighbors showed up with the cans of shaving cream and the razors Karl and Ronnie went to work on the women. Karl shaved Mrs. Henderson and Ronnie took on Karl’s mom’s pussy.

“Hey Ronnie, make sure to get a real close shave on my wife’s muff,” instructed Karl Sr.

“I never shaved before so she might get nicked up a little Mr. Jamerson,” Ronnie said nervously, unsure of his shaving technique.

“You break it you bought,” laughed Karl’s father.

Karl used his fingers to comb through Mrs. Henderson’s blonde bush. He made her pubic hair stand on end making it easier on the trimmers. Karl started just above Henderson’s clit in an upward motion. As Mrs. Henderson’s blonde pubic hair was sheared off, he watched it slide off his hand. Karl thought her pussy look cool with just a stripe of stubble in the middle with her pubic hair on either side at full length. Karl ran his fingers up and down of the stubble of her pussy. When Karl looked up, he could see goose bumps forming on her arms. Karl noticed Pat was breathing hard when he was doing this. Karl cannot believe Mrs. Henderson is enjoying this. With two more swipes of the trimmers Karl reduces Mrs. Henderson’s entire pussy to prickly blonde stubble. Karl liked the applauds that came from the neighbors once Mrs. Henderson was completely denuded of her bush.

Ronnie pulled on Karl’s mom’s bush. With each pull she winced a little. As Ronnie ran the trimmers up her bush she started squirming and giggling. Ronnie loved how ticklish Mrs. Jamerson was. Judy actually smiled at him when they made eye contact between giggles. The more Judy giggled and wiggled the more people reordered her with their camcorders. When Ronnie completely took off her bush he ran his fingers, then the palm of his hand across Judy’s stubble. Even Karl Sr. walked up to rub on her stubbly bush. Then Karl Sr.’s two brothers snuck a rub or two. Judy was grateful it was over. She thought Ronnie was going to tickle her until she peed her self right in front everyone. The only thing that bothered her was Ronnie’s hard cock poking out the side of his loincloth. Ronnie began rubbing on Mrs. Jamerson’s stubbly pussy before he stuck his cock in her wet pussy. Ronnie did not fuck her he only wanted to see what Karl’s mom’s pussy felt like. Mrs. Jamerson gave Ronnie a dirty little smirk when he did it before she feigned shock.

Officer Washington was next to being reduced to stubble. Karl squatted down in front of the pretty officer. Karl put one hand on her ample butt cheek to stabilize him. Karl ran the trimmers up her black bush after he made her pubic hair stick out a little more. Officer Washington looked down at Karl as he removed her pubic hair and said, “Little boy! You better be careful around my clit if you know what’s good for you.” Karl used his pointer finger and thumb to gently pinch her clit as used the trimmers around it. A combination of the warmth of Karl’s fingers and the vibration of the trimmers has a nice effect on Officer Washington’s clit. She began to gently sway as Karl shaved her pussy.

Ronnie walked up to Patty. It just took him one swipe with the trimmers to rid her of her black landing strip. When it was over Ronnie noticed she had a clit ring piercing he began running the back of the trimmer against the metal ring. The vibrations drove the mean cheerleader crazy. It was too much for her pussy to take; she had to drop to her knees to get the seventh grade to quit trying to make her pussy explode.

While walking up to Agnes Karl was getting ready to chop down her thick thatch of pubic hair when a woman holding duct tape interrupted him.

“Let me take care of this honey,” yelled the woman. “That nosey bitch told my husband she saw strange men coming in and out of my house all day. She didn’t ask who it was, Agnes didn’t care and all she wanted to do was tell him I was having an affair. My husband filed for divorce because of what Agnes told him!”

“Wow, paybacks are a bitch Agnes,” Karl said as he stepped aside.

The woman took off a strip of duct tape that she rubs it on Agnes’s pubic hair. Once the hair was good and stuck to Agnes’s hair the woman gave it a hard yank. It did not pull all of the hair out but it pulled enough. With each strip pulled off, Agnes let out a high pitch ow! Everyone died laughing at Agnes’s plight. It took a little effort and a lot stinging but the woman successfully denuded Agnes pussy. Everyone walked up to see how smooth Agnes’s pussy was. The lack of pubic hair made her big clit look even bigger.

Karl and Ronnie were going to put the hair trimmers away when some of the men in the crowd grabbed Kimberly and the nerd girls that were dressed as Indians. The men were shouting. “Before you put those trimmers away shave these little Indian’s pussies too!”

All of the nerd girls reached down to pull up their little loincloths exposing their pussies to the cheering crowd. Some of the men reached down to give the girls pussies a goodbye rubs. Ronnie and Karl went down the line of nerd Indian girls as they all giggled and squirmed because of how the trimmer ticked them. Karl and Ronnie did not have to finish the job leaving the girls with stubbly pussies.

Getting back to the four naked bound women had their pubic hair removed, Kimberly came out wearing some disposable latex gloves and handling a tube of white powder. Kimberly begins to put the itching powder on her gloved hand. Everyone in crowd is trying to figure out what the nerdy teen girl is doing but they quite can’t figure it out.

The Indians begin untying the women so they could tie their hands behind their back. Once they were secured Kimberly began rubbing the white powder on their pussies and assholes. After all the women got a good coating of powder on their privates Kimberly turned the bottle around so they could read it. To their horror it read itching powder, industrial strength. All five of the women began squirming doing a weird little shuffle as the neighbors and off duty cops laughed hysterically. Some of the crowd begins slapping their hands together trying to provide some rhythm to the naked women’s little dance.

The itching began getting so severe Mrs. Henderson drops to the ground and begins to rub her ass and pussy in the grass like a dog scooting across a carpet with an itchy butt. When the itchy women saw Mrs. Henderson sitting on her ass and using her legs to drag her itchy parts in the grass they all do the same. Not one of them cares about how ridicules they look they just want to relieve the itching. The crowd could see the trails of pushed down grass women made with their asses. When it was over each woman had a green ass and a green pussy mound. The five women finally got the itching powder off but it left them grass stained and out of breathe. The crowd was left in shock none of them could believe what they had just witnessed. Each one of them was grateful for their camcorders. No one would ever believe what just happened.

All the Indians agree it’s time to paddle the women. Each woman was lead to a bar stool someone brought over to the spectacle. On each barstool was sitting an Indian with a big grin on his face. The women were made to lay across a boy’s lap so he could spank her with a paddle. Mrs. Henderson cringed when she saw Ronnie drag her over to Karl. Ronnie also brought out her twins to help paddle their mother. Each one of the twins had a wicked grin on their faces they swung their paddles for a practice swing. Officer Clark was given Officer Washington to paddle as a retirement present from the Indians. Clark could not wait to get at that ass.

There was an excitement in the air when the women were waiting to be paddled. Before any of them could beg or complain the five women began their spankings. Each woman howled as the boys and Officer Clark paddled the hell out the out of the rear ends. Each one thrashed her head around as she had her behind paddled. A couple of them were laughing between the ouches and ows. Every one of the Indian boys could feel the woman’s pussy get wet from the spanking on their bare legs. Some say it was the vagina reacting to paddling lubricating itself for protection. But Mrs. Henderson and Agnes both developed a new fetish they we will play out in their bedrooms with their husbands.

When the spankings were over each woman had her hands untied. They jumped around rubbing their asses while jumping up in down. Their breasts flopped everywhere. As they danced around trying to sooth their asses. All the naked women were made to pose with their neighbors for photos finishing off a very strange day. The five women did not bother to dress why bother, everyone has seen and felt everything on them. They stood around chatting with their neighbors as they ate Principal Vickers hotdogs and hamburgers. There was even talk among the crowd to make this a yearly event maybe even include some misbehaving men as well.

Karl’s mom’s only complaint was the grass stains on her ass and pussy was hard to get off with soap and water. That night Karl thought his mom would sleep pretty well after her ordeal, but he could hear squeeking of their bed through his wall. Karl thought, “Wow, mom has a lot of energy to be jumping up and down on her bed with dad so late at night.”
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

What would you like to see the little Indians do next? Who will be their next victims or where will they strike?