During the summer holidays with the grandparents

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Laramaus

During the summer holidays with the grandparents

Post by Laramaus »

I told my friend about my childhood with my grandparents, where I often went on vacation. I wasn't aware until then that they might have intentionally put me in embarrassing situations. My friend said I should write one or two stories here to get other people's opinions.
My grandparents often took me to the nudist beach as a child, until I found it a bit embarrassing to be naked among the naked old people or small children. So I refused and just wanted to go to a normal beach, which my grandparents probably didn't really like.
In any case, they have a beautiful garden with a large pool and they were always able to persuade me to splash around in the pool without clothes when it was so hot.
When I was naked and watching the depths of the pool with a diving mask and a snorkel, I didn't notice that we had a family visiting us.
When I showed up again, they, the parents, a boy and a girl were standing by the pool and watching me. The boy was about 12 like me and the girl was older.
My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to do.
Anyway, my grandpa said I should come out and greet the family. I didn't have a towel nearby either, so I had to greet everyone naked, and everyone looked at me curiously and with a smile.
I was so embarrassed, especially in front of the boy and the father.
I then had to walk naked with them to the house, where my parents and grandpa complimented me on my “naturalness”. I really felt the eyes on my back.
Afterwards my grandparents told them that I no longer went to the nude beach and they couldn't understand why I had become so shy.
The father then said that it was a shame because I had such a beautiful body. Strange, because my breasts were barely developed yet
Today I'm really not sure whether that wasn't intentional on my grandparents' part.
In any case, you didn't announce the visit at the time.
I also have to add that my grandparents were always very nice and I still enjoyed being with them.

I wrote this story with a translator, so please forgive me if everything wasn't translated correctly
Freesub

Re: During the summer holidays with the grandparents

Post by Freesub »

Did your grandparents ever tease you about your nudity or click pictures? Or was it purely just nudism?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Nice story.
I'm curious where this Nude beach is, and if it still is a nude beach today.

Have you been to a nude beach recently?

Any other embarrassing situations at your grandparents house?
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

I'm not sure if they wanted to annoy me, but at least I think today they had fun showing me naked to others. Someone once took photos of me on the nudist beach, my grandparents told me that later. I didn't realize that at the time. When I asked them why they allowed this, they said I should be proud of my body. They were very open to nudity. There were still a few embarrassing situations, but I'm not sure if I should write all of them, even though a few years have passed.
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

The beach is in Germany on the Baltic Sea.
Today I don't go to the nudist beach anymore
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Laramaus wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:07 pm I'm not sure if they wanted to annoy me, but at least I think today they had fun showing me naked to others. Someone once took photos of me on the nudist beach, my grandparents told me that later. I didn't realize that at the time. When I asked them why they allowed this, they said I should be proud of my body. They were very open to nudity. There were still a few embarrassing situations, but I'm not sure if I should write all of them, even though a few years have passed.
You should feel free to share all the situations!
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

This is an interesting story, and also a little strange.

Were you the only one naked? Was everyone else (parents, grandparents, and the other family) wearing clothes?

I don't know, but I'll take a guess: I think your grandparents weren't trying to embarrass you, or at least not exactly. Maybe they put you in situations like this because they noticed you were becoming more shy, and they wanted you to be a proud nudist like them. They might've hoped this type of situation would make you think "Oh, this isn't so bad" and start going to the nude beach again.

Definitely write about more of the embarrassing situations if you'd like. It could help us better understand what your grandparents were (or weren't) doing, and I also just think it's interesting to read stories like these.
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:29 am This is an interesting story, and also a little strange.

Were you the only one naked? Was everyone else (parents, grandparents, and the other family) wearing clothes?

I don't know, but I'll take a guess: I think your grandparents weren't trying to embarrass you, or at least not exactly. Maybe they put you in situations like this because they noticed you were becoming more shy, and they wanted you to be a proud nudist like them. They might've hoped this type of situation would make you think "Oh, this isn't so bad" and start going to the nude beach again.

Definitely write about more of the embarrassing situations if you'd like. It could help us better understand what your grandparents were (or weren't) doing, and I also just think it's interesting to read stories like these.
Yes, everyone else was wearing their clothes.
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

So unfortunately the story wasn't over yet.
When I quickly wanted to cover myself with a towel and go into the house, my grandma stopped me and said I couldn't go into the house as wet as I was. She simply took the towel from me and rubbed me dry.
It seemed like an eternity, especially since everyone was watching.
The father made some stupid comment that Grandma should do it thoroughly or something like that. I didn't dare look at the others, but I noticed that the boy and the father in particular couldn't take their eyes off me.
My grandma then gave me the towel and I was supposed to dry my feet. That put me in a really embarrassing situation because I had to bend over somehow.
Afterwards I quickly ran into the house and put on my bikini and recovered from the embarrassing situation.
My grandpa then came into my room and said how proud he was of me and that he was congratulated for having such a pretty granddaughter.
I then calmed down and went with him into the garden to join the others.
The whole time I continued to feel like I was being watched by the boys and their father. But luckily I wasn't naked anymore.
My grandparents also told them that they thought it was a shame that I had become so shy and that I was only naked in the garden more often.
I then talked to the sister and she could understand that I was embarrassed about being naked in front of everyone.
She also told me that she likes to be naked at home but hasn't dared to do it in public yet.
I then told her that I like to swim naked in the pool, but without anyone watching. She said that she would like to try it, but not in front of the men and especially not in front of her brother.
I thought the idea was cool and we thought about how we could swim naked in the pool without being disturbed.
I then went to my grandpa and asked him if he could show the family to the beach without his daughter. He looked at me in astonishment and asked what we were both up to. I told him that Marie would like to swim in the pool with me and unfortunately she didn't have a bikini with her. My bikini is far too small for her and she doesn't want any spectators, just like I don't.
Grandpa then smiled and said that he could arrange it.
When I told Marie we were both so very excited. By the way, she was 14 and I thought she was very pretty.
Neither of us could have imagined that our bathing would not be completely unobserved as we had hoped
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

If you were already embarrassed to be at the nude beach, then it must've been especially embarrassing to be the only one naked.

The boy staring at you is to be expected. The father staring and saying you should be thoroughly dried is a little uncomfortable, considering that you were about 12.

Had you met the other family before? Were they people you knew, or just strangers who were suddenly at the pool as you swam nude?

It still kind of sounds to me like your grandparents hoped you'd become a proud nudist like them. So they likely wanted you to get over your shyness about your body. Did you feel angry or annoyed at them for putting you in situations like that? Whatever their intentions, that sounds pushy and inappropriate to me.

You have me wondering about how you and Marie were observed. Hopefully you and she at least had a fun naked swim before realizing you were being watched.