Sandy Cheeks

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

Sandy Cheeks

Post by josh »

It's been a while since I've written anything publishable but I had a flash of inspiration and threw this together. Hope someone enjoys it!

The most important lesson I've ever learned is to never make a bet with your friends if you don't want to end up embarassed beyond belief.

This story takes place on a normal summer day at the beach. I was there with a few friends: Paige, Grace and Ava. I can't even remember what the bet was. The point is, I lost, and as a result I had to be fully buried in the sand. Now I'm a sore loser, and so of course I went for a double or nothing, which I promptly lost.

"So what's the double?" I nervously asked.

"You know, we're not really sure," Grace said, "Why don't you ask us again once the hole is done.

I sat around anxiously waiting as my friends slowly dug a hole tall enough to fit my whole body in the sand. It took far longer than I thought was worth it for such a stupid punishment. I couldn't help but grow more nervous the more my friends whispered and giggled as they dug. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the hole was ready.

"Alright, Emerson," Paige said, "Step right in!"

I scooted over and lowered myself into the hole. Sure enough, it was deep enough to cover everything but above my neck.

"Don't think we forgot about the double, Emmy!" Ava taunted.

"For that, we are going to need your bikini!" Grace said.

I gulped. "What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Your bikini," Paige said, "Hand it over!"

"But... but we're in public." My face was growing red and I began to shake. It had taken me a long time to grow the confidence to show more skin than a one piece and now they wanted me fully naked on a crowded beach???

"Emmy, come on girl, you lost fair and square," Ava said.

"Hand it over," Grace said, holding out her hand with a giggle.

"Jesus, guys, I mean... come on. Doesn't this seem a little far?" I pleaded.

"The longer you take, the worse it's gonna get," Grace said.

"Yeah, if you make us take it off the punishment is going to get much worse," Paige said.

"5...4..." Grace began to count down.

I panicked. I knew my friends weren't messing around, I'd seen the shit they pulled with each other. One time Paige lost a bet and they ripped her pants off and exposed her old hello kitty panties to the whole food court.

"Okay, fine, hold on!" I yelled.

"3..." I frantically dug into the waistband of my black bottoms, digging them out of my ass and dragging them off my feet.

"2..." I tossed those up onto the surface and quickly undid my top. Or at least... I tried, but it was stuck.

"1..." My hands shaking, I tried and tried until...

"0." I finally got the top undone and threw it off my chest and onto the surface. I immediately covered up as best as I could.

"You were late," Grace said.

"Whatever, arms down!" Paige instructed. I listened. I did my best to press my body into the sand so they couldn't see my privates.

The girls then spent the next bit kicking sand down and packing it in. It felt weird as it covered my privates and I was careful to clench my ass to avoid it getting in. Eventually, I was fully trapped.

The girls admired their work for a moment and then.. started packing up?

"Since you failed to strip in time, there's a third punishment Emmy!" Ava told me.

"We are going to get in the car and wait 5 minutes. After that we leave, and you find your own ride home," Grace said.

Belongings all gathered, including mine, they started to walk away.

"Time starts now!" Grace yelled back at me.

My arms and legs were trapped, there was no way I was getting loose on my own. I knew what I had to do but I didn't want to. As a boy started to walk by, despite me knowing how embarrassing it would be, I yelled, "Hey!"

He turned his head. It was Tim, a cute boy I knew from school.

"Emerson, what are you doing here? How'd you end up like that all alone?"

"Listen, my friends trapped me like this as a prank, and they're going to drive off and leave me here naked if I don't get out in like... 4 minutes, so please dig me up!"

"...naked?"

Shit. I don't know why I said that.

"It's not important, just please help me!"

Tim started digging, and eventually it was loose enough to free my hands. I helped him with the digging.

Once my tits got free, I noticed him staring right at them. It was kind of nice that someone looked at them, I was always insecure about their size. But I was also humiliated and immediately turned red.

I managed to get my legs loose and started pushing myself out. I had no idea how long it had been. Brain on autopilot, once I pushed myself out I immediately started running. I tossed one hand over my crotch and totally forgot about the other as I booked it.

I saw Grace's car as it began pulling out of its parking spot. Two phones shot out of the windows.

"Hey, stop recording assholes!" I yelled.

The car pulled out and I went to open the door but it was locked.

"You're late!" Paige yelled out of the window, "one more punishment!"

Grace started driving away.

"Fuck you guys!" I yelled as I started sprinting after the car. They drove up to a small shopping area when I saw Paige get out. Then, they kept driving. I followed after. I didn't even realize Paige was just trying to get a better angle.

After minutes of running through the most embarrassing moments of my life, through this shopping area full of shocked people pointing and laughing, they finally stopped and I jumped in.

They never let me live that one down. Paige even threw the video up on YouTube, me running around, my pale untanned privates full of sand shaking around everywhere, with the title "Sandy Cheeks."
Check out my Story Archive!
Freesub

Re: Sandy Cheeks

Post by Freesub »

A really hot one! I just wish such a video really existed on YouTube!
TeenFan

Re: Sandy Cheeks

Post by TeenFan »

I have seen video clips of skinnydipping on Youtube, that show fully naked kids (mainly boys) who are twelve and under.
These were shot in countries such as India and Indonesia, and other parts unknown, where swimming like that is acceptable.

However any swimming in Europe or the US there are strict standards. Even videos from Naturist communities and resorts is severely
edited, and sometimes require an "Adult" login when viewing on the television screen (but not blocked when using computer, weird huh).