Getting chased while streaking

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
LVB99

Getting chased while streaking

Post by LVB99 »

During the summer after we finished the eight grade, my friend Amy and I were bored and looking for things to do. One night while walking home from the mall, we were passing our old elementary school and were talking about some of our experiences in junior high and how it would have been funny to be naked in PE.

Out of the blue, Amy says let's streak the school! It was late, almost night time and no one about that we saw, so I said okay. We both stripped off our little summer dresses, pausing to look around if anyone was looking. Amy was standing in her bra and panties and I only had panties on. The dress I was wearing had spaghetti straps and I didn't want my bra straps to show, so I didn't wear one. I was 13 at the time, but my boobs were already a 32 B. Amy said she was jealous of my boobs because she was 14, but only had A cups. As she unclasped her bra and pulled it off, I said they didn't look much different than mine, trying to compliment her. Within a year or two, her boobs would grow to a large D, but at that time she was pretty small.

She told me how in the seventh grade she had overheard some of the boys during PE classes talking about other girls boobs, how they would giggle during runs or seeing the outlines of their growing nipples during dodge ball. She was jealous because none of them ever spoke about her. She didn't get her first training bra until eight grade. We also spoke about one of the coaches, Mr. Sanders who was really good looking. He was a Science teacher and one of the football coaches at our school. She told me how one afternoon, she had been practicing tennis after school and she went to shower because her mother hadn't shown up yet to take her home. One of her friends said they could take her but she said her mother wouldn't know where she was, so she stayed behind. After she showered, she was walking to her gym locker with her towel tied around her waist. Suddenly she saw Mr. Sanders who also saw her and said to her, Oh sorry. But she said he was very casual, walking with one of the female coaches and didn't seem phased at all that she was there. She had no boobs at all, only nipples, so she felt like a little girl.

So both of us now standing in front of our old elementary school in just our panties, I said just imagine the boys are all here and we have to run. They are all going to love seeing your boobs bounce. Amy said she was imagining Mr. Sanders was there and she wanted him to see her naked, and with that she pulled down her panties. She looked at me as if to say, what are you waiting for, so I tugged my panties down and stepped out of them. We laid our clothes on top of a hedge, only wearing our keds. Amy then said c'mon, and we both jogged down the path leading to the swings and play area on the side of the school.

Within just a few moments of our escapade, we were running through the play area and we heard an engine revving. Looking back to the area we had just came from, we saw a vehicle, a Jeep, jumping the curb and onto the grass heading straight down the hill where we were. We both panicked and ran towards the school building. Amy's first thought seemed to be to try to get into the school as she pulled on one of the doors, but of course it was locked. I told her to c'mon and we ran towards the back of the building.

Just to put this in perspective, the school sits on a hill, with a large amount of grass on all sides. There were a few hedges, but no trees and nothing much else to hide behind. Off of the school property, are homes surrounding the school. One thing the school had plenty of were street lights and as we got to the back of the school I realized just how lit up the whole school was. It had just started getting dark when we stripped and now we felt like we would be on full display to anyone looking. Especially since there was some nut job driving his Jeep through the grass.

Hearing the Jeep still coming, we continued back around the building to the opposite side. I jokingly said to Amy, maybe it was Mr. Sanders coming. Amy suddenly stopped and said maybe we should just let whoever it is catch up to us and I couldn't tell if she was serious or not, but I was terrified. I told her it could also be some crazed rapist and with that she started sprinting to the front of the building. We ran through the bus parking lot and then to the front of the school. Amy got to the front ahead of me and yelled out our clothes were gone and I was freaking out at this point. Then I saw she wasn't by the bushes where we had left our clothes and ran towards that area. I was relieved to see our clothes were actually there and I grabbed my dress and panties. Amy grabbed hers but just as we did we heard the engine of the Jeep and decided to run with our clothes in hand.

We ran across the street towards the homes and down the sidewalk. I had the thought of running up one of the driveways of a house to hide and/or put my clothes on, but I was also worried of who might see us at any of the houses. So for whatever reason, we both ran along the sidewalk trying to distance ourselves from both the school and the Jeep. While we ran, two cars past by us, and I'm sure I made out seeing a guy in one of them staring right at us? We finally stopped behind a parked car and I hurriedly put my dress back on.

We were more calm once we were dressed but talked about who might have been in the Jeep and what they might have seen. When we were more than a block away, we did hear a car at a high rate of speed and saw what looked like a Jeep crossing an opposite street. We wondered if it was the same guy and if he was looking for us.

Later, in high school, every time I saw a Jeep parked in the parking lot, I wondered if it belonged to who ever chased us that night.
CinnabarSunset

Re: Getting chased while streaking

Post by CinnabarSunset »

So, with streaking and exhibitionism in general, I realize that there's a thrill in the risk of being seen, and that that's the main draw for some people. But a crazed driver offroading and chasing you is definitely not the kind of risky thrill you want while streaking! Not for anyone remotely sane, at least.

It's crazy that Amy even floated the idea of letting the pursuer catch up to you...

If your clothes had actually been gone, that would've been the cherry on top to make this experience a movie scene. That must have been a big momentary freak out for the two of you.

To talk about the idea of naked PE class, then strip, and then imagine the boys are there to watch you streak, you and Amy must have had quite the interesting friendship. What a treat it would have been for your male peers to watch. But seriously, was naked PE class a common conversational topic for you two?

It's weird to think about what exactly happened there. Maybe a few local high schoolers were nearby, and when they saw you strip, they hopped in their car to have fun scaring you and hopefully get a good look at the naked girls? Or maybe it really was a crazed rapist hanging out at... an elementary school. Not a very pleasant thought, even if it was during the summer. It would be simultaneously comedic and unnerving if it had actually been Mr. Sanders.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:27 am So, with streaking and exhibitionism in general, I realize that there's a thrill in the risk of being seen, and that that's the main draw for some people. But a crazed driver offroading and chasing you is definitely not the kind of risky thrill you want while streaking! Not for anyone remotely sane, at least.

It's crazy that Amy even floated the idea of letting the pursuer catch up to you...

If your clothes had actually been gone, that would've been the cherry on top to make this experience a movie scene. That must have been a big momentary freak out for the two of you.

To talk about the idea of naked PE class, then strip, and then imagine the boys are there to watch you streak, you and Amy must have had quite the interesting friendship. What a treat it would have been for your male peers to watch. But seriously, was naked PE class a common conversational topic for you two?

It's weird to think about what exactly happened there. Maybe a few local high schoolers were nearby, and when they saw you strip, they hopped in their car to have fun scaring you and hopefully get a good look at the naked girls? Or maybe it really was a crazed rapist hanging out at... an elementary school. Not a very pleasant thought, even if it was during the summer. It would be simultaneously comedic and unnerving if it had actually been Mr. Sanders.

Yeah, I don't know what I would have done if our clothes weren't there. I can't imagine trying to sneak into my house naked, besides my house was about five blocks away from the school.

No, we never spoke at all about being naked in PE or anywhere else. We were just bored and talking about all kinds of stuff. And though at that time I might have pondered what it would be like to show some skin to some boys, the idea of it frightened me. Another friend of mine once convinced me to not wear panties in PE because we were flirting with some boys and we had planned on flashing them while we stretched for running with those stupid gym shorts we wore, but when it came down to it, we all chickened out. I think the only thing that was ever even close to something like that was we didn't usually wear our bras in PE and one time while we were running on the track it started to pour down rain. We all ran to the gymnasium and once we got inside we realized a lot of us were poking through the shirts.

Yeah, we have no idea who was in the Jeep. It was like it appeared out of nowhere too. It might have been parked on the street nearby or something because we didn't hear it until it started to go up the curb. And we never really got a good look at it either. We mainly saw it's lights and could make out that it was a Jeep. Couldn't see the color or if it had one or more people in it. Lot's of high school boys did drive Jeeps, but who knows. Mr. Sanders ended up marrying another teacher at the school, so I really doubt it would have been him.

There were a few girls who went missing in that area around that time, so it's really creepy to think that it could have been some lunatic.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

LVB99 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:10 pm
Yeah, we have no idea who was in the Jeep. It was like it appeared out of nowhere too. It might have been parked on the street nearby or something because we didn't hear it until it started to go up the curb. And we never really got a good look at it either. We mainly saw it's lights and could make out that it was a Jeep. Couldn't see the color or if it had one or more people in it. Lot's of high school boys did drive Jeeps, but who knows. Mr. Sanders ended up marrying another teacher at the school, so I really doubt it would have been him.
I noticed the Jeepman is interested in this story.
Come on Jeepman, where were you that day those two girls streaked around the school? Prove to us that wasn't you...lol.

I can imagine some janitor sweeping the floors looks out the window just at the right moment to see two young naked girls running by.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

No comment. LOL