Becoming a team player

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply
Enffan
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:42 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Becoming a team player

Post by Enffan »

CHAPTER 1

Gemma was your average geeky girl a solid bookworm, when she found out she was to help tutor Brad her stomach turned into butterflies. She sits in her chair as she tries to hide her smile as she looks at the strapping young man she had a crush on for so long. Brad turns to her and notices her trying to hide her face, he found her reaction cute, he smiles back making Gemma blush even more. “Gemma….can I trust you to help Bradley with his project before the soccer game?” said the teacher “Ye...yeah” Gemma replied nervously.
“Great, you have one week to turn it in. Remember Bradley, if you don’t turn it in you can’t play in the championship match….understand?”
“Yes sir” Brad said with a soft tone.
They both leave the classroom together and walk down the hallway, an awkward silence linger between them as they walk a slowly. Gemma peeks at Brad before turning her head towards the floor smiling and tucking her mousy blonde hair behind her ear. Brad watches and gives a slight laugh. “So….erhum….yeah” Brad said trying to break the silence. Gemma laughs back “Yeah” as she smiles. “So….when do you want to start tutoring me?”
“We can meet after school….in the library” Gemma looks up with anticipation”
“Okay….I’ll see you then” he said as he walks further away”
“Okay, until then”
As Brad walks away into the distance, Gemma spins with excitement, tucking her elbows in and making fists with both hands “YES!” she she whisperly shouts, trying to contain herself. She heads towards the court yard where her friend Alice sits eating her lunch. “ALICE!” Gemma shouts as she rushes towards her friend “What?” Alice looking confused “You’re never gonna guess what, I have to help Brad with his project, we’re meeting after school”
“Bradley? The soccer team captain?, the guy you had a crush on since forever?”
“Yeah, he has to pass or he can’t play”
“Since when do you care about sports?”
“I don’t, I get to spend time with Brad, I never had a chance like this”
“Do you honestly believe you and Brad will ever happen?, he’s part of the crowd, you’re not exactly the outgoing type”
“I know it’s just….well….maybe things could be different”
“Different!?, have you seen the girls he spends time with, there all practically models. Don’t get me wrong I’m not calling you ugly, there’s definitely worse girls out there, I don’t…..I don’t want you to get your hopes up”
Gemma sit’s there looking down feeling a little distraught, her glasses slides down the bridge her nose, she pushes them back on before looking back at Alice. “Yeah I guess your right….I’ll just help him and just become invisible again”
“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, it’s just that, that crowd isn’t as great as they make themselves out to be, they always compete with each other like popularity is some kind of prize. I don’t want to see you get hurt” Alice puts her hand on Gemma’s shoulder to comfort her. Gemma gently smiles back. “Yeah, I guess your right….I wouldn’t know what to do with being popular”
Gemma continued throughout the day attending classes until the final bell rang, when it did she walked to the library and through the doors. She paused looking for Brad, she circles around the room when she catches sight of a hand waving, it was Brad gaining her attention. Gemma walks over and to her surprise he already has books on the table. “Hay” says Brad. “I hope you don’t mind but I already got a head start on things”
Gemma pulls out a chair and sits down next to him “No, that’s good….what have you got?”
Brad gives Gemma his paper work for her to look over. She reads his notes carefully, leaving Brad in suspense. “Is it any good” he asks. “It’s….it’s a start” replied Gemma. Brad slums back into his chair “That bad huh”
“It’s not that’s it’s bad your just explaining the unnecessaries, you need to focus more on the subject itself.”
“Okay, I can do that….I mean we can do that” Brad said as he points to both of them. Gemma smiles, she looks back at the paper and starts to explain what Brad needs to study most. Brad moves in closer, his face next to hers. Gemma slows down as she starts to lose focus. As Brad looks down into the books his mind wonders to his hand. Gemma trying to explain, trying to maintain herself, trying to keep composure seeing from the corner of her eye how close he has gotten. As Gemma sits still, Brads hand is closing in onto Gemma’s thigh. As his hand strokes on her thigh, Gemma was shocked and accidentality pushes the books of the table causing students to look at her. Feeling embarrassed Gemma looks around the room and to everyone there “SORRY!….sorry everyone” The students in the library gets back to there studies, Gemma quickly turns to Brad and whispers “What are you doing!”
“What?….I thought you liked me?” he replied “I just thought maybe you wouldn’t mind”
Gemma sitting there not knowing what to do “Umm….errr….no it’s fine, I err just wasn’t expecting it”
“So you don’t mind?” Brad said as he puts his hand back on her thigh. Gemma’s blood now rushing to her head “It’s….it’s just that….that I err….I didn’t think that you thought of me like that”
“Like what?”
“I didn’t think that err….uhm….I not a model!”
Brad stops and leans back “What do you mean your not a model?”
Gemma, taking in deep breaths trying to calm down “What I mean is that I don’t look like other girls you usually hang around with”
Brad leans forward towards Gemma and hold her hands “Gemma you are pretty, I don’t care what other people think, I like your dorky look, your skinny body. Your real unlike the other girls you say I hang with. There always complaining about there body”
“Re….really?
“Yes really, let me show you” Brad puts his hand back onto her thigh.
Gemma sits there with a mixture of excitement and confusion running through her body, his hands inching closer to Gemma’s pussy. “I….I cant’t….I” Gemma feels the electricity pulsate through her.
“Its okay, just go with it” Brad said in a soft calming voice
“But what about everyone here….they will know”
Brad puts his hand into Gemma’s waist and in between her legs, she jolts forward slightly holding her breath.
“Feels good doesn’t it, the danger of people being around increases the pleasure” he said as he pushes his finger in. Gemma’s deep breaths make her small breasts stand out.
Brad thrusts a second finger into her wet pussy causing Gemma to lean forward, he begins to aggressively move his fingers, her body starts to join into the rhythm. Unable to focus, unable to watch the room, all she can do is feel her body vibrate, the heat builds within her as she fights to stop herself from moaning. Gemma’s body explodes into bliss, her eyes closed, her hands holding tightly to the pages of the books crunching them up.
She sits there as her breaths stabilises, she slowly opens her eyes, she looks to the left, then the right unbelievably no one was looking at her. She turns to Brad “Felt good didn’t it” He said with a smile
Gemma couldn’t believe what just happened, she just let a Brad fingered her in the middle of the school library. Brad stands up and picks up his things “See you tomorrow” Gemma still confused watching him. As he leaves she tries to stop him but he just ignores her as he walks out the door. Gemma collects herself, tidy’s herself, and cleanse her glasses. She watches other students leave before leaving herself. No one said anything no one saw anything she walks home thinking what just had happened.

Meanwhile in his bedroom Brad sits holding his phone sending text messages

“Did you get it?”
“Yes, just finishing some minor editing.
Sending you it now”


Brad’s phone ping, it was a long distance shot of him and Gemma in the library. It was a clear view of Gemma being fingered and reaching orgasm.

Brad’s phone pinged one last time with another text message

“Do you really think you can to do it?”

“with yours and the others help yes”
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tiger_kitten_2025 and 18 guests