Page 1 of 1

Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:35 pm
by Bobby1123422
I had gone over to babysit my cousin's kids. Before she left she asked me to get a bag of potatoes out of the car, so I put it over my shoulder and carried it into the house. About an hour after she left the 11-year-old asked me to carry her like a sack of potatoes over my shoulder. I got her up there and she asked me to walk around as soon as I turned to walk away from the group I felt a breeze where there should not be a breeze. The other five kids first into laughter. She had pulled my pants down in the back. I tried to pull them up but had to keep one hand on her to stop her from sliding off my shoulder. I tried to put her down but she refused to get down and I couldn't just drop her. I just had to stand there and take it. I tried turning around to face them but they just kept moving to get a good view. In all it lasted maybe 30 seconds but it felt like forever. I don't know what they found so entertaining about my bare butt. This was at least the fourth time one of them had pantsed me. I guess the upside was they were usually a little rowdy before they pantsed me and then afterwards they were all calm and content.

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:53 am
by Jeepman89
Did they ever get to see you bare naked? Tell us that story please.

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:30 am
by NickTwisp
So, she was able to pull down your underpants at the same time?

Re: Babysitter over the shoulder pantsing

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:59 pm
by Bobby1123422
Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:53 am Did they ever get to see you bare naked? Tell us that story please.
Not completely naked but bare from my waist to my ankles. I shared that in a post