During the summer holidays with the grandparents

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Re: During the summer holidays with the grandparents

Post by Freesub »

Laramaus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:37 am So unfortunately the story wasn't over yet.
When I quickly wanted to cover myself with a towel and go into the house, my grandma stopped me and said I couldn't go into the house as wet as I was. She simply took the towel from me and rubbed me dry.
It seemed like an eternity, especially since everyone was watching.
The father made some stupid comment that Grandma should do it thoroughly or something like that. I didn't dare look at the others, but I noticed that the boy and the father in particular couldn't take their eyes off me.
My grandma then gave me the towel and I was supposed to dry my feet. That put me in a really embarrassing situation because I had to bend over somehow.
Afterwards I quickly ran into the house and put on my bikini and recovered from the embarrassing situation.
My grandpa then came into my room and said how proud he was of me and that he was congratulated for having such a pretty granddaughter.
I then calmed down and went with him into the garden to join the others.
The whole time I continued to feel like I was being watched by the boys and their father. But luckily I wasn't naked anymore.
My grandparents also told them that they thought it was a shame that I had become so shy and that I was only naked in the garden more often.
I then talked to the sister and she could understand that I was embarrassed about being naked in front of everyone.
She also told me that she likes to be naked at home but hasn't dared to do it in public yet.
I then told her that I like to swim naked in the pool, but without anyone watching. She said that she would like to try it, but not in front of the men and especially not in front of her brother.
I thought the idea was cool and we thought about how we could swim naked in the pool without being disturbed.
I then went to my grandpa and asked him if he could show the family to the beach without his daughter. He looked at me in astonishment and asked what we were both up to. I told him that Marie would like to swim in the pool with me and unfortunately she didn't have a bikini with her. My bikini is far too small for her and she doesn't want any spectators, just like I don't.
Grandpa then smiled and said that he could arrange it.
When I told Marie we were both so very excited. By the way, she was 14 and I thought she was very pretty.
Neither of us could have imagined that our bathing would not be completely unobserved as we had hoped
This would make a really good movie. Would you mind getting naked for the camera? :D
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:24 pm If you were already embarrassed to be at the nude beach, then it must've been especially embarrassing to be the only one naked.

The boy staring at you is to be expected. The father staring and saying you should be thoroughly dried is a little uncomfortable, considering that you were about 12.

Had you met the other family before? Were they people you knew, or just strangers who were suddenly at the pool as you swam nude?

It still kind of sounds to me like your grandparents hoped you'd become a proud nudist like them. So they likely wanted you to get over your shyness about your body. Did you feel angry or annoyed at them for putting you in situations like that? Whatever their intentions, that sounds pushy and inappropriate to me.

You have me wondering about how you and Marie were observed. Hopefully you and she at least had a fun naked swim before realizing you were being watched.
I met the family once at a summer party, but only spoke to Marie
I wasn't really that angry, maybe annoyed. But I loved my grandparents so much back then that I could never really be angry. Maybe I was a bit naive and gullible and thought that they only wanted the best for me. However, I think a little differently about embarrassing situations today
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Nowadays, are you thinking they actually wanted to embarrass you? Or maybe you still think they had good intentions, but feel more upset at them than you did back then?

What happened with you and Marie when you thought it was safe to do a naked swim together?
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:23 pm Nowadays, are you thinking they actually wanted to embarrass you? Or maybe you still think they had good intentions, but feel more upset at them than you did back then?

What happened with you and Marie when you thought it was safe to do a naked swim together?
I now believe that on the one hand they had good intentions, but they also liked to embarrass me.

Back then I was a very shy and well-behaved girl, wanted to avoid any conflict and was very obedient.

Maybe my grandparents took advantage of my personality, but I'm not so sure.

My grandfather was an army officer and therefore an authoritarian person, exactly the opposite of me.
Most of the time, however, both of them were very kind and good-natured to me and liked to spoil me during the holidays.

Well, I'll write later how things went with Marie and me that
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Laramaus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:50 pmBack then I was a very shy and well-behaved girl, wanted to avoid any conflict and was very obedient.
Is that an insight that now you're not shy at all and badly behaved, who loves conflict and being a bad-ass? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Laramaus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:50 pm I now believe that on the one hand they had good intentions, but they also liked to embarrass me.
Do you think they did things to embarrass you just for fun, thinking it was good natured teasing?

I'd been thinking they sometimes exposed you to try to make you less shy, so that you might be a nudist like them.

Where I live, that kind of thing would be going too far to be an innocent prank. So it's hard for me to think of it that way, even if that's how your grandparents thought of it. I don't know whether that kind of thing would be "normal" where you live.
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

underdog_13 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:18 pm
Laramaus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:50 pmBack then I was a very shy and well-behaved girl, wanted to avoid any conflict and was very obedient.
Is that an insight that now you're not shy at all and badly behaved, who loves conflict and being a bad-ass? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
certainly not as shy and inexperienced as back then
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:07 pm
Laramaus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:50 pm I now believe that on the one hand they had good intentions, but they also liked to embarrass me.
Do you think they did things to embarrass you just for fun, thinking it was good natured teasing?

I'd been thinking they sometimes exposed you to try to make you less shy, so that you might be a nudist like them.

Where I live, that kind of thing would be going too far to be an innocent prank. So it's hard for me to think of it that way, even if that's how your grandparents thought of it. I don't know whether that kind of thing would be "normal" where you live.
Today I believe that my grandparents wanted to convince me to become a nudist so that I could lose my shame.

They also said that I needed to become more self-confident and not be ashamed of my body at all.

Through their powers of persuasion, they have repeatedly managed to get me to open up to nudism, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes in involuntary situations
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Laramaus wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:49 am Today I believe that my grandparents wanted to convince me to become a nudist so that I could lose my shame.

They also said that I needed to become more self-confident and not be ashamed of my body at all.

Through their powers of persuasion, they have repeatedly managed to get me to open up to nudism, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes in involuntary situations
In the long term, did they get what they wanted? Did you lose that shame, become more confident, and start feeling okay with being a nudist sometimes?
Laramaus

Post by Laramaus »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:40 pm
Laramaus wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:49 am Today I believe that my grandparents wanted to convince me to become a nudist so that I could lose my shame.

In the long term, did they get what they wanted? Did you lose that shame, become more confident, and start feeling okay with being a nudist sometimes?
maybe a little. I'm not a real nudist today, but not as shy