Datom's plight
- Datom
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 545 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
Omigosh! I'm being crucified in the woods! I'm stark naked, at the mercy of Lola! I'm hanging here in full view of her friends, who are oglingy nude body, and playing with my naked penis!
Help!!!!!!!
Help!!!!!!!
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1985
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2068 times
- Been thanked: 4137 times
- Contact:
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.
- Datom
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 545 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
Easy for YOU to say,Tim409! It's not YOUR testicles that are getting all the rough attention!tim409 wrote: Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:01 pm Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.
- Datom
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 545 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
Lola! MyGod! You have me gasping! You made me squirt for you! In front of all those girls! Talk about total humiliation!
What are you going to do to me next?
What are you going to do to me next?
-
tim409
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
- Has thanked: 360 times
- Been thanked: 1114 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
OH I have had my wife and several of her lady friends get rough with them many times. It turns them on which than turns me on as long as they do not get too rough with them. The woman stay dressed and I cannot touch them in intimate areas although I am naked and of course they are touching my genitals. My wife makes up for it when we are alone so it is worth it to have a pain in the balls once in a while.Datom wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:25 pmEasy for YOU to say,Tim409! It's not YOUR testicles that are getting all the rough attention!tim409 wrote: Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:01 pm Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.![]()
- Datom
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 545 times
- Contact:
Re: Datom's plight
For what it's worth, I decided to do an article on BDSM crucifxion stories, and how to write them. I'm seeing several right now. And now Lola has actually crucified me! So I thought I'd try being a little analytical. If you're interested, it's right nere : viewtopic.php?t=5409&sid=d9a35757add28b ... 3e37dad5fa
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests