Freesub wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 5:27 am
Also just a wild guess, but is Taylor going to end up naked in front of all the boys at some point in this story? I just felt like it from the way it was written
jojo12026 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:05 pm
Yes to Taylor naked! Yes to the Orchards accepting Maisy Mays nudity. Zane and Maisy go to Macks house. This is getting good!
If you've been reading my stories for a while then you know how these things go.
mikewozere wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:28 pm
Looking forward to reading more!
Will Maisy end up being seen nude by every boy in her new school?
Will Zane & Mack take photos too, I wonder?
Hooked6 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 4:01 pm
Not sure what excuses will be used for other clothed girls she may meet though.
I have a few ideas.
Somebody wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 6:24 pm
I must concur. Though it was a little odd how the next thing she said was that she's glad someone else is uncomfortable with it. Since Taylor just got done saying how she actually would be.
Not sure if it came accross there. Maisy was supposed to be interpriting Taylor's "dagers" towards Zane.
WingDing wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:34 pm
I have a suspicion that the HOA actually passes the rule by the end of the story.
A fun beginning. Looking forward to how the prank mutates and gets more targets.
And yes, I believe Carol-Anne's desperation for a new beginning must be expanded upon. She's obviously trying to put something major behind.
Maybe May lets the reason slip under extreme embarrassment.
Which gets the boys try to prank her as well. Fly close to the sun. Maybe women go around in only bikini bottoms.
But to succeed this should be before she meets other adults. So that if she does buy it, the first impression others have of her is that she does the same as she expects of her daughter.
On another note, I don't remember in which thread you replied you now want to keep stories to a max of 15 chapters.
I'm sure most here would not mind a story going to 30 chapters, i.e, taking over 2 years to wrap up if it is engaging.
Which most of your stories are.
Casanova wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:42 am
I'm sure most here would not mind a story going to 30 chapters, i.e, taking over 2 years to wrap up if it is engaging. Which most of your stories are.
Casanova wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:42 am
On another note, I don't remember in which thread you replied you now want to keep stories to a max of 15 chapters.
I'm sure most here would not mind a story going to 30 chapters, i.e, taking over 2 years to wrap up if it is engaging.
Hooked6 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:19 pm
I TOTALLY AGREE!
I said that because it bothers me a lot to leave stories unfinished, but the most fun I have writing is when I have a new idea. I don't want to disappoint everyone by leaving behind a bunch of half finished stories.
I guess I just wonder how many see me posting this and then wonder where's the next Girl's Role, or where's the next Picture day?