Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Post Reply
askdfhsak
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:34 pm
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by askdfhsak »

When I was like 11 I went to an acrobatics class for one week. The acrobatics class was for ages 10-14.
Now to the interesting part: For this class, we had to get changed into leotard-like clothing that covered our legs and arms too. To do that, we had to strip down to underwear and put it on. The thing is, there were no changing rooms. We all (boys and girls together) all changed in one big room so I saw like 20-30 girls at once in their underwear, sometimes their pussies peeking through the underwear. That was 10 times in total, 2 times a day for 5 days (once to put it on and once to change out of it again.)

The cherry on top was that the clothing was so tight that you could see the outline of the private parts of EVERYONE! One girl even told me that she can see my penis, but I could also clearly see her pussy then. At that age, it was really special to see that many girls in underwear, even if it technically was the same as being in a bikini.

At the last day we were put into groups and I was put in a group with 2 older girls. I should have come up with some acrobatic pose that allows me to touch some of their bodies and them touching me, but that didn't occur to me then. There are definitely some acrobatic poses where I could have found out how the female ass/hip/stomach feel like... But oh well
Treefish
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by Treefish »

askdfhsak wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:18 pm When I was like 11 I went to an acrobatics class for one week. The acrobatics class was for ages 10-14.
Now to the interesting part: For this class, we had to get changed into leotard-like clothing that covered our legs and arms too. To do that, we had to strip down to underwear and put it on. The thing is, there were no changing rooms. We all (boys and girls together) all changed in one big room so I saw like 20-30 girls at once in their underwear, sometimes their pussies peeking through the underwear. That was 10 times in total, 2 times a day for 5 days (once to put it on and once to change out of it again.)

The cherry on top was that the clothing was so tight that you could see the outline of the private parts of EVERYONE! One girl even told me that she can see my penis, but I could also clearly see her pussy then. At that age, it was really special to see that many girls in underwear, even if it technically was the same as being in a bikini.

At the last day we were put into groups and I was put in a group with 2 older girls. I should have come up with some acrobatic pose that allows me to touch some of their bodies and them touching me, but that didn't occur to me then. There are definitely some acrobatic poses where I could have found out how the female ass/hip/stomach feel like... But oh well

Anything specific people/details worth discussing?
NickTwisp
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 756 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by NickTwisp »

Surprising that the teachers had no regard for pre-teen modesty in not providing separate changing facilities. Worse, of course, would be for the older 13-14 year olds. Funny how that goes. Is this in the U.S.? I know coed clothes changing would never be allowed here in this present day & age. However, who knows what went on years ago? After all, we had naked male swimming in high schools with few safeguards for female students getting a surreptitious peek at their nude boy classmates.
Boris_P
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:08 am
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by Boris_P »

What was the balance of sexes like - were there more girls than boys?

It sounds like your clothing was quite tight if people could see outlines of private parts. Were there any accidental flashes when pulling off the tight clothing? I can imagine underwear getting accidentally pulled down too!
askdfhsak
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:34 pm
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by askdfhsak »

NickTwisp wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:57 pm Surprising that the teachers had no regard for pre-teen modesty in not providing separate changing facilities. Worse, of course, would be for the older 13-14 year olds. Funny how that goes. Is this in the U.S.? I know coed clothes changing would never be allowed here in this present day & age. However, who knows what went on years ago? After all, we had naked male swimming in high schools with few safeguards for female students getting a surreptitious peek at their nude boy classmates.
This must have been around 2016! :lol: Well they argued that in real acrobatics male and females change infront of eachother all the time and that normally it would be without the underwear too! I am not in the US but I am in a European country. I am pretty sure it's against the law here though. My parents probably could have started a lawsuit against them if I told them, since letting girls and boys change in front of each other is pretty cruel in hindsight. (Then I obviously just enjoyed it! And I didn't really care about it either. The worse part was that the clothing was so tight and I have a pretty big penis)
askdfhsak
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:34 pm
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by askdfhsak »

Boris_P wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:53 pm What was the balance of sexes like - were there more girls than boys?

It sounds like your clothing was quite tight if people could see outlines of private parts. Were there any accidental flashes when pulling off the tight clothing? I can imagine underwear getting accidentally pulled down too!
I think it was more girls, but a lot of guys as well. I'm pretty sure some parents made their kids go so they could enjoy a week without kids.

The clothes were indeed quite tight and uncomfortable... But sadly I don't remember much more. I don't remember any accidental flashes as well. There probably were some girls that didn't wear a bra yet, but I wasn't interested in them. And there weren't any accidental flashes that I saw. I think the girls were very careful not to show too much.
ChuckFin84
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 89 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by ChuckFin84 »

Im curious if the adults that required you all to change in the open were present and watching? Was it more male or female adults?
NickTwisp
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 756 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Contact:

Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other

Post by NickTwisp »

Probably some may have been, however, from what I can gather the students being in their underwear was not an issue.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CuletCat and 5 guests