I sent you some though earlierSpathic Swordmaiden wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:51 pm I want to write more about this but I do not have good ideas. I would like some ideas from you all. I will write it.
He's completely naked inside that costume!
-
NudeBaG
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
- Has thanked: 2055 times
- Been thanked: 4131 times
- Contact:
Re: He's completely naked inside that costume!
Tags:
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 754 times
- Been thanked: 1100 times
- Contact:
Re: He's completely naked inside that costume!
Perhaps explore more of the naked in the (apparently) co-ed lockerroom genre. Maybe more of his fellow Cast Members see him naked and jacking-off on the benches.
Once you get Ako naked in the public area then he'd likely be terminated. There have been some controversial incidents with character portrayers at WDW. Someone I know professionally used to have that kind of role there. Usually, it's the unruly Guest causing the situation.
Once you get Ako naked in the public area then he'd likely be terminated. There have been some controversial incidents with character portrayers at WDW. Someone I know professionally used to have that kind of role there. Usually, it's the unruly Guest causing the situation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests