He's completely naked inside that costume!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 4132 times
Contact:

Re: He's completely naked inside that costume!

Post by NudeBaG »

Spathic Swordmaiden wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:51 pm I want to write more about this but I do not have good ideas. I would like some ideas from you all. I will write it.
I sent you some though earlier🥺

Tags:
NickTwisp
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 1103 times
Contact:

Re: He's completely naked inside that costume!

Post by NickTwisp »

Perhaps explore more of the naked in the (apparently) co-ed lockerroom genre. Maybe more of his fellow Cast Members see him naked and jacking-off on the benches.

Once you get Ako naked in the public area then he'd likely be terminated. There have been some controversial incidents with character portrayers at WDW. Someone I know professionally used to have that kind of role there. Usually, it's the unruly Guest causing the situation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DrWhoFanJ and 16 guests